1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Jira-Kayako Module for V4 by Dewak

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

You are absolutely right, we asked Kayako and they confirmed you can offer commercial products, we will follow your advice and add our paid products to Kayako forge in the upcoming days.
    Thanks!

2. Subodh

Subodh New Member

hey, when it is going to release....

3. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Subodh,
    We are in the final steps of releasing the module, please allow us 1 or 2 more days. Thanks for your patience.

jira.png

4. Chris Plapp

Chris Plapp Reputed Member

Does this JIRA module have the ability to place new JIRA tickets in specific "Affects Versions" and/or Statuses?

5. Subodh

Subodh New Member

Hey still waiting for your module. when it is releasing?

6. Seth Everson

Seth Everson New Member

Just throwing my hat into this ring, we're looking at Kayako and your plugin due to the fact our business is run on JIRA. Any time frame estimates as to when this plugin comes out would be a huge help.

7. Derek Knapp

Derek Knapp New Member

I have been waiting for this module for over 4 months now. Any idea on a realistic time frame?

Derek

8. Heck

Heck New Member

Chiming in on the time frame question. We are looking at Kayako as well, and Jira integration is a must-have. We'd prefer to not develop it ourselves. We are very interested in this module.

9. tglynn

tglynn New Member

We are quite interested in this integration as well. Is there an update on the release?

10. tglynn

tglynn New Member

Does anybody know or have an update to this? I have called Dewak, logged a ticket on their helpdesk and emailed and have not gotten a response. It looks like their shop is abandoned. Without Jira integration, we have no need for Kayako, perhaps someone from Kayako can shed some light?

11. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

If this is something that relies on the API, they likely have to rewrite it to support all the changes in the API.

12. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi everyone, this module has taken a lot of time to be polished, also the release of version JIRA 5 added more complexity to this project.
    Right now this module works with version 4 and we will release it next week, you will be able to download the trial from our website.
    I'll keep you informed.

13. jcossota

jcossota Established Member

Add me to the list of interested parties for this plugin! Hope it releases soon!

14. tslab

tslab New Member

Are there any news on release date? Will it support JIRA 5 as well?

15. frankbackes

frankbackes Established Member

Is this still in developpment or has this been stopped

16. Intracto

Intracto New Member

@Andres Berdugo

Any news yet of the release of this plugin?

17. joris

joris New Member

We are interested in this add on as well. Any news? Can we beta test?

18. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi everyone, we are releasing this module on Monday Augusth 6th, 2012
    More info next week.

19. frankbackes

frankbackes Established Member

Hi,

Now we are 8 August, so it should be out, I could not find anything.

Could you please inform us maybe link to the product

Thx

20. Andres Berdugo - Dewak