1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Jira-Kayako Module for V4 by Dewak

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Mike G

Mike G Member

I was hoping to evaluate your JIRA Integration, but we don't have a stage server. Furthermore your JIRA demo server has been offline, and the creds provided for Kayako don't work.

That might be ok, if anyone can just answer this question related to the relationship between the ticket in Kayako, and the incident in JIRA.

Is it possible to link multiple tickets to 1 JIRA incident? We'd like to be able to associate multiple tickets to a specific incident without having to manually use the "tag/label" feature (I forget which nomenclature Kayako adopted). While I know JIRA wouldn't care about the multiple ticket associations, I'm interested in getting updates into the notes of each ticket to keep my staff in the know without having to provide a login to JIRA.

Thanks for this plugin, and thank you in advance for your help.

2. Christian Romney

Christian Romney New Member

Nice work. One question, though...is there a way to automate this process? Say I just want everything to go to JIRA without manual intervention. How can I accomplish that?

TIA

3. Chris Plapp

Chris Plapp Reputed Member

There is a free version available on the Kayako forge that works very well. You can link as many tickets to an issue as you want and create new issues.

https://forge.kayako.com/projects/jira

4. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Hi Christian, the module doesn't support auto-push but we will include it on our road map as a future improvement.
    Thanks for your feedback.

5. tmarkey

tmarkey New Member

We've paid for this module Andres from your commercial website and are having great difficulties in getting it to work with our Kayako system
    I've sent through a ticket and am awaiting a response.

We are seeing the following error message

Would appreciate a response to this asap.

Regards.

Notice
    Undefined index: dwk_jira_kcustomfield_id (./__apps/jira_plugin/admin/class.Controller_Plugin.php:206)
    =================================================================================================================================

6. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Issue solved Thomas, turned out to be a configuration error and that SOAP was disabled.

7. Clint Rodricks

Clint Rodricks New Member

Hi Andres,

I keep receiving the error message "customfield_11200 => Field 'customfield_11200' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown." when trying to create a JIRA ticket. I believe that is the corect ID but it does not seem to be working
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please disregard the message, we resolved this issue.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  8. Alin Bidescu

Alin Bidescu New Member

Hi Andres,

Can you please tell me if your module is stable, we already have a Jira plugin for Kayako but it's too slow.

Regards,

Alin

9. Burak Turgut

Burak Turgut New Member

Hello we want to have a free trial to buy this but your page fgives an ajax error.