Kayako 4 & WHMCS Integration

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by aiso, Apr 26, 2011.

1. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

Within the next week or two I will release the Kayako v3 module again. As well as update it for WHMCS v5's new template.
  2. ffeingol

ffeingol Member

Sounds great. We are very much looking forward to testing it.
  3. CavalloComm

CavalloComm Member

As soon as it's ready for 5.X I will buy it immediately.
  4. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

It is ready for WHMCS v5 now including the new v5 client area template.
  5. ffeingol

ffeingol Member

Any ETA for the demo with Kayako V3 support? We'd love to test and buy.
  6. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

Should be next week. Im still working on getting the new WHMCS v5 template working with it, then I will release it and let you know.
  7. kotique

kotique Member

Alright, we purchased the module and I opened a ticket yesterday. It didn't show up in the helpdesk system and we received no reply yet. What's up?
    The paid module has the same behaviour as the free one here.
  8. CavalloComm

CavalloComm Member

I opened a ticket and got 2 strange bouncebacks to my email overnight.
    There are 2 files in the download area? Which one do I download and use?
  9. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

can you tell me what the bounce backs said? you can also open a ticket from the client area. as far as which file use phpv5 for php versions 5.2 or lower and even 3 if you want. then phpv5.3 for php version 5.3 since it has 5.3 optimizations in it
  10. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

did you get an error when opening a ticket from the client area?
  11. CavalloComm

CavalloComm Member

No, but it never did open one. And hours later it said:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

support@heapsoftware.com

Reporting-MTA: dns;www.mygreenreservation.com Received-From-MTA: dns;WEB2174 Arrival-Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:12:39 -0800 Final-Recipient: rfc822;support@heapsoftware.com Action: delayed Status: 4.4.7 Will-Retry-Until: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:09:40 -0800
  12. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

Thanks, this has been fixed.
  13. cenourinha

cenourinha New Member

I verified that the source code is now encripted. Can we get the source code open in the paid module?
  14. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

No, sorry. If you need something done, just email us and let us know.
  15. ffeingol

ffeingol Member

We've loaded up the free version for Kayako 3 and it's really slow. Is this just an issue with the free version? We have about 4K customers in our WHMCS and well over 30K tickets in our Kayako system.
  16. kotique

kotique Member

Alright, problem solved. It was related to how lighttpd handles Expect header sent by PHP-curl module. Turns out, it doesn't handle it nicely, thus returning 417 error instead of 100 header and proceeding. The request appeared as trimmed because lighttpd replied immediately with 417 error to initial portion of request, thus no further processing was done and the connection was abruptly closed.

aiso, thanks for help!
  17. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

No problem. If anyone else has an issue with this, then just set the variable $mblnFixCurlExpectHeaderIssue to True in your aiso-kayako-v4-settings.php file.
  18. aiso

aiso Reputed Member

Not sure, I know the paid v3 module should be faster. Also when you buy it it comes with support so that if there is an issue we can fix that.
  19. ffeingol

ffeingol Member

@aiso sounds good. So is the 'paid' version for Kayako 3 with WHMCS 4 currently out and we're just waiting on V5 support? If we purchase the Owned license is there an annual fee for support?
  20. NaHoW

NaHoW New Member

Hello,

I'm also getting the error Account could not be created and account not found"
    I've read thorugh this complete thread. Followed all the instructions.
    Yes, my settings are correct and no I'm not using SSL. I have the latest version of Kayako and the latest version of WHMCS.

Can you please PM me and share the solution of the user on the second page with me?

Kind regards,

Simon