1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Kayako and SPBAS LoginShare

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by dliang, Nov 9, 2010.

1. dliang

dliang New Member

2. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

Thank you for sharing :)

3. dliang

dliang New Member

4. spunko2010

spunko2010 Member

I used this - thanks. However when I go to login now into Kayako it has: [Warning]: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 17: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 6 and head (LoginShare/class.SWIFT_LoginShareUser.php:113)

5. dliang

dliang New Member

Does it log the user in, and is there any other error?

6. spunko2010

spunko2010 Member

An update, I got this working on v4 Fusion (but could never get it to work on v3). Thanks a lot for this great free plugin.

7. spunko2010

spunko2010 Member

Hi, This doesn't work anymore on .240 build due to updates made in loginshare files. However I was able to get it to work by reverting my version of class.SWIFT_User.php file, but not sure if that breaks anything else...

8. Avram

Avram New Member

Yeah, this won't 4.01.240. Any updates?

9. Avram

Avram New Member

Turns out all I have to do is go to Admin CP > Templates > Groups > Default Template Group > Use LoginShare = Yes

It works like a charm.