1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

[Kayako Case v4.64] Italian language + holidays (lingua italiana + festività)

Discussion in 'Language packs' started by fusionfsn, Dec 23, 2013.

1. fusionfsn

fusionfsn New Member

Hello,

The original translation is from Pierpaolo Pernici - however i've updated it to the new version and also corrected some formal errors.
    I'm also attaching the italian holidays.

---

Ciao,

La traduzione originale è di Pierpaolo Pernici - è stata aggiornata all'ultima versione ed ho fatto alcune modifiche di forma (ad es. in alcuni casi ci si riferiva al cliente dandogli del lei, altri del tu: ho adattato tutto al "tu"), cambiati alcuni inglesismi nella loro versione italiana ed alcune altre modifiche.
    Allego inoltre le vacanze (ovviamente quelle "fisse", la pasqua non l'ho aggiunta ad es.)

La parte di "engage" è assente in quanto non la utilizziamo, se mi fornite l'export in inglese vedo di tradurlo quando ne ho il tempo.

Ciao

Fernando

Attached Files:

2. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

Hey there - thanks for sharing!

A lot of the strings in Kayako 4.60 changed to become more clear and user friendly. Were the translations for these updated too, or just missing strings?

3. fusionfsn

fusionfsn New Member

Hello Jamie,

Not sure - i've started from the existing italian translation. If you give me a string (or how to check) i'll do & translate.
    Anyway i was trying to reply to the official translations thread but it's closed ...

Thanks,
    Fernando

4. Jamie Edwards

5. fusionfsn

fusionfsn New Member

Sorry, i was talking about the Feedback thread: http://forums.kayako.com/threads/fe...-german-spanish-polish-russian-italian.35346/

btw: i've checked on the admin CP -> phrases -> language English and compare to Italian.
    I see all the all the 35 pages translated (from "accountinformation" to "zip") so i suppose it's everything - at least for the Case product.
    I'm not a professional anyway, just needed a reliable version for my company

6. Jamie Edwards

Great, thanks for your efforts :)

7. Jamie Edwards