1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Kayako Classic setup with windows server 2016

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by webfab, Aug 29, 2018.

1. webfab

webfab New Member

Hi folks

I am trying to install kayako classic on a Windows Server 2016.
    I use the instructions under the following link: https://classic.kayako.com/article/1446-installing-kayako-classic-download

Unfortunately I can't set up a MYSQL server with the given commands:
    Note: i used MySQL 8.0

upload_2018-8-29_13-18-48.png

i always get an error in the seccond syntax:

mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON kayako_fusion.* TO 'kayako_user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED by 'Test123';
    ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IDENTIFIED by 'Test123'' at line 1

I'm also missing the php.ini file:

upload_2018-8-29_13-16-10.png

Where can i find this?

I've already spent hours researching. Unfortunately unsuccessful. Is there any tutorial for this problem?

I'm new to the IT industry and I'm a little at a loss :)