1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Kayako Integration with Salseforce CRM

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andrew Scott, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott Established Member

Good news, fellow Kayako enthusiasts!

We've finally prepared a demo for our integration of Kayako and Salesforce CRM, which allows you to view SF account and contact information in Kayako, as well as check out Kayako ticket info in SF.

The demo is available here:

http://salesforce.kayakodev.com/staff
    Login: admin | Password: 111111

and

https://login.salesforce.com/
    Login: okhizhnyak@holbi.co.uk | Password: nuttertools777

Here are also two screenshots of the solution at hand:

Kayako-SF-Integration_3.jpg Kayako-SF-Integration_2.jpg

You may also want to check out our official announcement of Kayako and Salesforce CRM integration.

2. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

Are you going to support the Professional Edition of SF?

3. Andrew Scott

Hello Masterctrl1,
    Unfortunately, the Professional edition does not provide an open API for development, that's why the integration won't be possible with this instance of SF.

regards,
    Andrew Scott,
    Kayako-Solutions
    Holbi

4. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

Hmm... I guess they are blocking that option for other vendors.
    Assistly (desk.com) integrates with all versions of SF, Professional edition and up.

5. Andrew Scott

Well, Assistly belongs to Salesforce now, so it's obvious why it integrates with all versions of SF. Our solution, however, is meant for those who love their Kayako help desk and don't want to change it for anything else.
    Cheers.
    Andrew Scott
    Kayako Solutions
    Holbi

6. Andrew Scott

Guys,

I've just noticed there was a little typo in the URL for the demo, it must be working great now, check it out!

Also, if you want to login to the Salesforce back end of the integration, please, enter the credentials specified above and then let me know that you've sent a request for the verification code. I'll be back with you shortly to provide you with the code.

You can send me either an eMail or a personal message via this forum.

regards,
    Andrew Scott
    Kayako Development Manager
    www.holbi.co.uk
    www.kayako-solutions.com

7. Madison Quinn

Madison Quinn New Member

Hello,

The App Cloud is unified, future-ready, and connected with robust APIs and services so you can integrate back-office data systems, build communities, and more.

Salesforce offers a rich library of programmatic and declarative integration tools to implement business logic spanning multiple application systems.

8. PCJain

PCJain New Member

Well... I guess they are blocking that option for other vendors.

Pcjain