1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Kayako Jira module - Can you build a report listing the Ticket ID's & JIRA id's?

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by kpsmith, Jul 7, 2015.

1. kpsmith

kpsmith Member

We love the Kayako JIRA module ((https://forge.kayako.com/projects/jira)) but is there way to pull the JIRA ID field into the Fusion reports? So far I have not been able to find a way to pull that value in.

Thanks

2. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hi,

I am afraid that it is not possible to fetch the JIRA ID via KQL reports. I have a suggestion for you. Create a Custom Field of type Staff Ticket creation and use it to store the JIRA ID. You can then produce report on Custom Fields.

Does this help, just let me know ?

3. kpsmith

kpsmith Member

Gurpreet,

Thanks for the response. I was afraid this would be your answer as I could not find a way to do it. What you suggest would technically work but unfortunately it is an additional manual process that would be prone to error. We already have a customer field that we already populate manually and it is often overlooked so I know that this solution would be problematic for us. Essentially it would require us to specify the linked JIRA id twice for each ticket. Once for the integration and once for the custom field.

It's unfortunate that the Jira integration displays the linked ID but that ID is not available in the KQL reporting tool. A large percentage of our items end up in JIRA so our management would like a way to generate a list of Fusion ID's with matching JIRA id's. We will see if we can find a way to do it in JIRA instead.

Thank You

4. Xana Wolf

Xana Wolf Member

+1 for the ability to run a report on linked JIRA tickets