iOS Kayako Mobile for iOS available in the App Store

Discussion in 'Kayako Mobile' started by Jamie Edwards, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Kayako Staff Staff Member

Downloading now w00t, I will be the most popular person in the office tomorrow morning when I fire out an email to let our engineers know, Thanks to everyone involved in the app, its a much appreciated addition!

Gary
  3. Mike Louth

Mike Louth New Member

Submitted my first bug report! Can't seem to add my helpdesk.
  4. firmdot

firmdot Member

Once downloaded shows up as: "Kayak...obile"
  5. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

won't download just shows icon with waiting below it
  6. pinkano

pinkano Member

nice.. I have tried it a little and it works, but it is pretty slow I must say.
  7. Hi,

Pinkano what iPad are you running it on?
    Its nice there are still a couple of things missing. But I'm sure that they will come in the future releases if Kayako plan to release them.
  8. scottelkin

scottelkin New Member

So far, so good...
  9. scottelkin

scottelkin New Member

So far, so good...
  10. Mle

Mle Established Member

Looks great! Only problem was that I see the entire department list instead of only the departments that are assigned to me.
  11. firmdot

firmdot Member

Crashed about 5 times since last night. Very slow once you have 2-3 desks added. Shows up as "Kayak...obile" on IPhone but full "Kayako Mobile" on iPad. What gives?

Still see bugs from beta - shows HTML coding for links.
  12. Kevin Imel

Kevin Imel New Member

Nice! Long way to go to be fully useful for me but better than trying to use the full web experience on a iPhone. I'll stick to the full web on the iPad for now so I can actually dispatch tickets and such.
  13. infidel

infidel Member

Nice work! Crashed on me once or twice, just browsed old tickets no heavy work. Sometimes updating tickets (pull down to refresh) never finishes, stays there updating for ever. Have to force quit. Maybe you should put a timeout to that.
  14. firmdot

firmdot Member

Barely usable on iPad (keeps on crashing after every other move) and feels like it's dragging/lagging, not smooth at all which makes me think the code is not optimized well at all.
  15. Jamie Edwards

Have you submitted a crash report (by pressing 'Contact Support' under settings)? Can you provide us with some information about your helpdesk (departments, numbers of tickets, etc)?
  16. It looks great so far, but is it correct that it doesn't support views? In the web interface we're using a view that shows only unassigned tickets and tickets the staff user owns, and I can't find an option to do that in the iOS app.
  17. Jamie Edwards

That's correct - it doesn't support customizable ticket views but that's something we may consider in the future.

Thank you for your feedback!
  18. Marcel Trapman

Marcel Trapman iOS Developer Staff Member

The timeout is the problem I fear. But, I am working on it...
  19. Marcel Trapman

Marcel Trapman iOS Developer Staff Member

Optimizing code is an ongoing project. First make it work, optimize, improve, optimize again, add features, optimize again etc...
  20. Techniker-Forum

Techniker-Forum New Member

Looks great,

still missing ticket forwarding and attachments. Without these functions unfortunately useless for me...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.