iOS Kayako Mobile for iOS is now available in the App Store

Discussion in 'Kayako Mobile' started by Jamie Edwards, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Beta registrations are now closed, thank you everyone for your interest.

Unfortunately the number of devices we can register for our beta distributions is limited by Apple, and the number of beta registrations far exceeds this amount. So, we are selecting devices at random to invite to the beta.

We have made our first random selection, and the people (and the their devices) picked have been emailed asking to confirm their enrolment. 43 people in total with around 60 devices. Once enrolments have been confirmed, we will then start handing out the beta application. We probably will invite more people in the course of the beta.

If you have not been contacted, I am sorry we weren't able to include you and thank you very much for your interest. We're going to keep beta as short as possible and wrap up the remaining work on the app as soon as possible.

mik34 likes this.
  2. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

Submitted my Registration hope I get selected... :)

3. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Me too, fingers crossed :D

Gary

4. Joost Sanders

Joost Sanders Reputed Member

Check! Let's roll :D

5. Jamie Edwards

Make sure you get your registrations in before the first release. We will only add new beta testers with each new release (not in between releases).

http://bit.ly/kayakoiosbeta

6. Jamie Edwards

Please remember to include your device UDIDs - without them we cannot authorise your devices to use Kayako Mobile Beta.

7. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

eta on first release??? :)

8. Sparrow-Sean

Sparrow-Sean Established Member

@Jamie, I sent mine in earlier, not sure if you got it or not but saw the link via Twitter so hoping you got it on this one :p

Looking forward to this, well if I make the cut / slash.

9. igroup

igroup New Member

If the pics posted on http://forums.kayako.com/attachments/ipad-1-jpg.1965/ is the beta app, I want in! I just purchased the iSupportTicket app via iTunes and it is atrocious compared to the aforementioned screenshot.

Come guys, rock and roll with it!

I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

10. chrisransley

chrisransley Member

Hi,

When do you think you will commence the Beta testing on the iPhone/iPad apps? Really need this functionality.

11. Joost Sanders

Joost Sanders Reputed Member

Any news on this?

12. Jamie Edwards

Not yet, when we do we'll be posting it here and everyone will be contacted

13. rcobbett

rcobbett Member

Please Jamie Give us a real timeline when this will be launched? Am so freakin over this.

14. bwakefield

bwakefield Member

I'm all registered and really looking forward to using the app, will be extremely useful when responding to jobs throughout the school and when at remote sites.

15. beuvema

beuvema New Member

Also looking forward to test the iPhone app

16. hybridus

hybridus New Member

Any news?

17. Jamie Edwards

We'll contact everyone who registered once beta rolls out :)

18. alvaro.madrid

alvaro.madrid Established Member

done it, i hope to test the app in my iPhone iPad2 ;)

19. Alan Schmid

Alan Schmid New Member

Any word on a release? the iSupportTicket app just took a dump, and I need something.

20. Jamie Edwards

Beta registrations are now closed, thank you everyone for your interest.

Unfortunately the number of devices we can register for our beta distributions is limited by Apple, and the number of beta registrations far exceeds this amount. So, we are selecting devices at random to invite to the beta.

We have made our first random selection, and the people (and the their devices) picked have been emailed asking to confirm their enrolment. 43 people in total with around 60 devices. Once enrolments have been confirmed, we will then start handing out the beta application. We probably will invite more people in the course of the beta.

If you have not been contacted, I am sorry we weren't able to include you and thank you very much for your interest. We're going to keep beta as short as possible and wrap up the remaining work on the app as soon as possible.

juniorjunior786 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.