1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

KayakoMobile Protocol Documentation

Discussion in 'Kayako InstaAlert, SyncWorks and KayakoMobile' started by Ryan Lederman, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Ryan Lederman

Ryan Lederman Kayako Guru

The KayakoMobile protocol has officially been opened! The documentation is located here: KayakoMobile™ Protocol Documentation

We are excited to see what innovative and useful applications will be developed by the best and brightest out there! :D
  2. craigbrass

craigbrass New Member

Looking good Ryan!
  3. Spongy

Spongy New Member

Nice work, though it looks like the md5 and size uncompressed fields aren't 0 when the data is compressed. Instead it looks like they are the hash and size of the uncompressed data. At least in 3.10.02, which I really must go and update.
  4. jnygaard

jnygaard Member

Can anyone tell me if this is still available?? Would like to see how different it is from the v4 API...

Thanks.

Jesper
  5. hamish

hamish Established Member

the new kayako v4 mobile api is still in development from what i understand they are really pushing to get it out asap
  6. Drew Lederman

Drew Lederman Established Member

The v4 mobile protocol is in the final draft stage. It's being implemented in its current state for both iOS and Android, but it's not written in stone yet -- there may be some minor changes along the way. You can find it all here: http://wiki.kayako.com/display/DEV/Kayako Mobile
  7. hamish

hamish Established Member

Hi drew

Is there an upto date release schedule for the mobile api and the Iphone application, I am looking at moving over to v4 but need to have an idea on when I will be able to use my iphone to update tickets.
  8. Drew Lederman

Drew Lederman Established Member

Hi hamish,

Marcel from IT2BE is working on the iPhone app for v4 and I believe he's pretty close to completion.
  9. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Just to clarify - Marcel is creating Kayako's iOS apps; so they will be from Kayako and Marcel is doing the wizardy for us :)
  10. Shamil

Shamil Established Member

Can we have an update on me?
  11. Jamie Edwards

Not quite what what you mean.. could you elaborate a bit?
  12. Shamil

Shamil Established Member

Is the iOS app still is development, or is there any news on it? Potential iPad app?
  13. Jamie Edwards

Yes, it is still in development. It'll be a combined iPad/iPhone app.
    Shamil likes this.