1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

license mess up

Discussion in 'Upgrading to the new Kayako' started by jaigupta, Dec 29, 2016.

1. jaigupta

jaigupta Established Member

Your new Kayako looks good and we would like to upgrade but why are you so messed up with your license?

1) My Kayako license expired few days ago, I let it expire because you informed me that you will no longer will be supporting/maintaining Kayako Classic so for me, there was no reason to renew my license but just after few days you informed me that you will continue to support Kayako Classic. Had I known this before, I would have renewed my license for $130 earlier.

2) My plan was to upgrade to new Kayako but when I first asked about it, I was informed that you are still working on migration. Now I have been informed that I cannot upgrade before my license has expired. I have been given only one choice, first upgrade to your new subscription license and then upgrade to top plan of your new Kayako but I don't want your top plan. Why force customers to buy your top plan? There is no option for me to buy your middle plan!

I have been wasting my time since the past few 10 days in talking to your staff but it seems they are not even reading my emails and just sending pre-written messages.