1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Loginshare not sending a querystring

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by Darin Flansburg, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Darin Flansburg

Darin Flansburg New Member

Hello, first I will apologize if this topic has already been brought up - I am new to Kayako. I have been searching the forum to find an answer to my problem, but have found nothing.

I have an authentication script (php) that I am running against our LDAP and if I hardcode the username and password everything works just fine. IF, however, I try to capture the username and password that Kayako sends via the staff login page I find that there are NO variables passed in the querystring. For that matter I see no querystring. Normally one would use the $_GET['username'] and $_GET['password'] to get the values from the querystring, but I do not even detect a query string being passed.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Darin

2. Darin Flansburg

Darin Flansburg New Member

This issue has been resolved.... No need to reply. Thank you