1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Modern-Help - Kayako Customization Service

Discussion in 'Offers' started by Modern-Help, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Modern-Help

Modern-Help Member

Looking for affordable kayako skinning service to get your kayako branded professionally with your current web layout? No problem, modern-help offers some affordable & very clean professional skinning service.

Our Kayako Customization standard service : $65.00 | Learn more

Previous Work:

Host Duplex
    [​IMG]

PaulVPS
    [​IMG]

EveSpace
    [​IMG]

Looking for more examples? Then you can check our portfolio or all our recent projects by visiting our Portfolio Page

We accept all major credit cards & Paypal & 2Checkout to process all payments.

Have Questions?
    If you have questions or concerns regarding our skinning service, or if you are looking for something more complex, then Contact Us w/ your requirements & we can provide you a custom quote.

2. sharma2020

sharma2020 New Member

Just placed an order.
    Invoice 595

3. sharma2020

sharma2020 New Member

4. Modern-Help

Modern-Help Member

Hello,

I do apologize for you feel this way, I have sent you a email it seems you are still having issues w/ the password protected area & I have not received the proper details from you but it seems this is still my fault.

5. sharma2020

sharma2020 New Member

I replied you instantly including FTP, Admin, Path suggestions.
    ----------------------
    2) You can create a directory from the FTP (cpanel details also same)
    ----------------------
    If you are unsure then you should update the ticket, but you didn't.

6. Modern-Help

Modern-Help Member

Hello,

Sir, that is not what I am implying too. The FTP details are no longer working. If the proper details are not working how am I am able to get anything done, the information worked day one you are right that you replied instantly. However since then the info is denying me access - please confirm & update details & reply to ticket.

Thank you!

7. sharma2020

sharma2020 New Member

FTP details, same and it;'s working fine here. I send you raw logs.

8. sharma2020

sharma2020 New Member

The project completed, Thanks for your help.

Price : 10/10 %
    Work Quality: 10/09 %
    Communication : 10/07 %
    Speed : 10/04 %