1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

Module to monitor Staff Performamce with ticket statistics

Discussion in 'Modifications, extensions and addons' started by brooky, Jul 15, 2008.

1. chrisbrown

chrisbrown New Member

You've made 10 posts. You should know by now not to ask that.
  2. AaronM

AaronM New Member

Patch needed for version 3.70.02

This version does NOT work in the newest version of Kayako 3.70.02. I know everyone is hot for V4 but until then a lot of us are relying on this module for staff performance. I would be willing to donate $20.00USD to the cause to get someone to get this to work for Kayako 3.70.02 PLEASE!!!!!!1
  3. francesco

francesco Member

Hello,
    100,00, i can try to fix.
  4. reddeath

reddeath New Member

The link to file on the previous page works with 3.70.02. The problem with this thread is that the main post on the first page is not being updated with latest version. Instead, you need to go through each page.
  5. Xeserve

Xeserve Established Member

Are you referring to the one posted by s.a.? Sorry I can confirm that it is in fact not working on the latest version.
  6. georkame

georkame Member

The Module works

I want to confirm that The modifications made by s.a. works also on ver 3.70.01.

Thank you ... great one, it will be nice if we can export to Excel option.
  7. georkame

georkame Member

Filter moved to a third line to make it easy

to move the filter button under the Show Table just add the following in green and remove the one in red. thi is in the reports_stats.php file located in the ..\modules\tickets\ folder (look for the section below)

after modification, just save and refresh your screen and voila the Filter Button is below the calendar area section and you do not have to scroll all the way to the right. because we have so many techs and the screeen can get very wide. ENJOY

<td class="row2" colspan="2">
    <select name='actiontype'>
    <option value='12' <?php if($actiontype==12) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Staff Ticket Replies</option>
    <option value='11' <?php if($actiontype==11) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>New Customer Tickets (Excluding Replies)</option>
    <option value='8' <?php if($actiontype==8) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Ticket Status Changes</option>
    <option value='14' <?php if($actiontype==14) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Setting Due Time Changes</option>
    <option value='10' <?php if($actiontype==10) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Ticket Owner Changes</option>
    <option value='4' <?php if($actiontype==4) echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Ticket Department Changes</option>

</select>
    </td>
    <!-- removed by GTK 10-8-10 <td class="row2"><input type="submit" class="yellowbutton" name="filter" value="<?php echo $_SWIFT["language"]["filter"]?>"></td> -->
    </tr>
    <!-- next line added by GTK 10-8-10 -->
    <td colspan="3" class="row2"><input type="submit" class="yellowbutton" name="filter" value="<?php echo $_SWIFT["language"]["filter"]?>"></td>
  8. lholmes

lholmes New Member

Closed Calls

This is an excellent tool, however, can anyone show me a way to display a number of closed calls per person? We are running 3.20.

Many Thanks
  9. dicks

dicks Established Member

Option value 11 shows a partial and mostly empty table in 3.60.02
  10. georkame

georkame Member

Lholmes, if you need the "closed ticket", use Version 2 V2 posted by lscarpace

(on page 6) it works perfectly with Kayako V3.70.01
  11. lholmes

lholmes New Member

Hi Georkame, we have applied this to our support suite, however it does not show specifically closed calls, it is just "Ticket Status Changes" is there any way we could change this to just show Open to Closed?

Kind Regards
    lholmes
  12. georkame

georkame Member

Attached Files:

13. Treznax

Treznax New Member

Could we get this for Kayako v4 ?
  14. dance

dance New Member

Hi

Is there a working version of this for v3.70.02? If so, how do I download please?

Thanks
  15. search24pc

search24pc New Member

Re

Can any one post a few more info regarding this.
  16. georkame

georkame Member

Dance, it does work with 3.70.02
  17. malocite

malocite Member

Version 4?

Hey,

We use version 4 and are desperately in need of something like this. I tried to follow the instructions but they don't appear to work for version 4. Is there a new version of this coming?
  18. gasmin_bk

gasmin_bk New Member

Hi
    I've made new module for v4
    I put this new module in admincp and named it Staff Statistics, and it has the same functionality

The only thing I couldn't fix that the date filter can be done just for one time, then you have to reload the page for next filter
    Iam still working on it, any suggestion is sooooooo welcome :)

Attached Files:

19. Xeserve

I followed your instructions, however I get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PUBLIC, expecting '{' in /home/user/public_html/support/__swift/modules/base/admin/class.View_StaffGroup.php on line 29
  20. Xeserve

I got it to work, you didn't specify where to post the code for the last 2 bits nad pasted it before the {

Is there anyway you can get it so that teh "Date" doesn't use up like 80% of the space? Because all the users are squashed off to the right side