1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Need Assistance with Writing 2 Reports

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by Curtis Clark, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Curtis Clark

Curtis Clark New Member

I must admit, I do not know the first thing to writing a report from Kayko, but I am in need to write two reports: one for closed tickets and the other for manually created tickets. I need to be able to select a specified date range for both and I need to be able to sort by teams or team members.

Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Deb Matthews

Deb Matthews New Member

Curtis - we used this report to see who opened tickets. I sort it to pull out the tickets that were opened by internal employees.

SELECT CUSTOMFIELD('Tickets', 'Account Number'), 'Tickets.Ticket Mask ID', 'Tickets.Subject', 'Tickets.Department', 'Tickets.Status', 'Users.Fullname' as 'Open by Whom'
    , 'Tickets.Type', 'Tickets.Priority', 'Tickets.Creation Date', 'Tickets.Total Replies' From Tickets Where 'Tickets.Creation Date' >= '2017-10-03 00:00:00' AND 'Tickets.Creation Date' <= '2017-10-03 23:59:59' Order By 'Tickets.Creation Date'