1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Need help for importing script for Kayako 4.X

Discussion in 'Requests' started by cesarin, Jul 5, 2016.

1. cesarin

cesarin Member

Hello!

I have been looking for someone to give me a hand (paid of course) on fixing a script that was designed by @Gary McGrath (unfortunately, he's too busy now to help me at this moment, but I appreciate devoting his time on doing most of the script work already).
    Most of the script is already written, the only issue is. There seems to be a bug in updating.

To resume, the script should:

1. Import new members from CSV including custom fields.
    2. update already existing members from CSV including custom fields (currently doesn't work).
    3. handle batch work to prevent server stalls (currently, the script does everything in a single sitting. Thus causing server errors after 300+ registers imported)
    4. Written in PHP (portable so It can work on other kayako installations and if possible not to complex to change basic things like number of fields or fields)

Please let me know if someone is interested and give me a quote on this.

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Please contact us at sales AT supportskins .com with all the details. We would be able to do this.