1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Need support with increasing clientbase

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Treva Moravec, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Treva Moravec

Treva Moravec New Member

Hi, we are currently facing in increase in our customers numbers and that's the reason, we are thinking about a streamline solution for customer care management team(support, management and help). From google, I found out about Kayako, as the company is based in India and UK. I have following questions:
    1. What are the packages available, if the customer base is 1000 to 4000, with services in 7 sections. Total 40 parameters for each client?
    2. Are video tutorials are available for the support team? (Our support team is purely a support team and does not have 1% technical experience). Our technical team does not have time for installation(they can only provide 1 day maximum for this task, so it definitely an issue).
    3. What is the on-ground support procedure for a company based in North-East USA city (like Baltimore, Maryland), as the Kayako is based in UK and India(according to Wikipedia)?
    4. If an up-gradation in a package is needed, what will be the up-gradation cost. And what type of support will be required?
    5. Is 24/7/365 support available?
    6. What are the Unique features of the Kayako Software?

Thanks for your time and support. Looking forward to answers.

Treva Moravec
    Director Operation at militarybases.co Baltimore Head Quarters
    PhD in Military Strategy and Tactics, South Carolina, State University
    25 S Charles St # 1400, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States
    Telephone: 1 410-539-5008 | Fax: 1-410-539-5007
    Email: trevamoravec@militarybases. co

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hey Treva,

I will get someone from our sales team to contact you, they can answer your questions :)

Gary

3. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hey Treva,

Our sales team was unable to contact you, either via phone or email, can you DM me some contact details I can pass along?

thanks,

Gary

4. Treva Moravec

Treva Moravec New Member