1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

No reply contents after Customtweaks 2.9.9

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Freek Haagsma, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Freek Haagsma

Freek Haagsma New Member

Hi there,

As I am relatively new to Kayako, here's my question:

We've installed Custom Tweaks 2.9.9 (see: https://forge.kayako.com/projects/wysiwygeditor) and I installed the app in the Admin CP.

However, now the reply contents field in 'new ticket' page is missing. The header is still there, but the field is empty and unclickable (screenshot).
    upload_2016-3-17_13-51-3.png

Anyone know what to do?

Cheers, Freek

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi Frank,

That means there was an issue with tinymce initialising itself, if you open the browser developer tools it should list the error it is having in the console tab.

Make sure you have cleared your local temp internet files too, that sometimes gives issues when updating CT.

I would also highly recommend using the latest kayako and the latest CT build, there have been numerous fixes to CT to improve problems and add functionality.

Gary

3. Freek Haagsma

Freek Haagsma New Member

Thanks for the quick help Gary. :) I've checked the developers tools and found that the sources are not found. We're diving into it, but if you have any other suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

upload_2016-3-17_14-42-59.png

4. Gary McGrath

hmm, those are the default tinymce files, I would try to download CT again, and then upload the files to your server again

Gary

5. Freek Haagsma

Freek Haagsma New Member

Hi Gary,

Your suggestion worked, after updating to the latest version, the CT works. Except for one (significant) detail: when I save the ticket, the reply contents are deleted and I get a 'missing fields' error.
    Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Freek

6. Gary McGrath

Hi Freek,

If you have just upgraded CT, then it might just a a local browser cache issue, make sure to clear your temp internet files on your PC

Gary