1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

"No TicketPay upgrade? Try SupportPay - upgrade when you want, and 25% off"

Discussion in 'Offers' started by hamish, May 1, 2010.

1. hamish

hamish Established Member

Over the last few months we have noticed that a high proportion of new customers purchasing SupportPay are upgrading from TicketPay because of our extra features and because SupportPay allows you to upgrade Kayako any time you like.

Because of the way SupportPay is designed, it will work with any V3 Kayako installation from V3.20 - *without changes*. Our customers have installed and used SupportPay on 3.20 through to the very latest 3.70.02 without editing a single file. Why be trapped with an old version of Kayako, prevented from taking bugfixes and security enhancements?

To help users with the cost of migrating we have introduced a discount of 25% on the cost price of SupportPay for customers who have a valid TicketPay license.

Like our other customers you can now have access to the advanced billing and ticket payment features that SupportPay has to offer, backed up by our excellent support desk that will be there to help with any issues you may have.

The process is simple; during purchase of SupportPay you will be asked for your TicketPay license key. Our systems will try to read the key and will then automatically apply your 25% discount. Older TicketPay keys are not accepted by the online system but are still part of the discount offer, so if you have an older key then please contact us.

The discount will run for the whole month until the 31st of May 2010 00:00 GMT

TicketPay Data Migration

Of course, all of your TicketPay transaction data and credit levels can be migrated after installation of SupportPay so that your clients' purchase history remains intact. By using our free trial you can copy all your data, evaluate the new system for two weeks with no obligation and *still* be in time to get your discounted license!

2. GKRAMER

GKRAMER Established Member

I must say that I am using Support Pay and find it to be a really good product, and the support including from their developer is excellent. I would have no worries about recomending them to anybody.

Thanks Hamish and Jim

3. davide

davide Member

Have you SupportPay for kayakao v4?

4. hamish

Hi Davide

We are currently working on a new release of support pay for Kayako V4 , we have had a few issues but there is progress being made.

we will be posting in the next week or so further informartion on our site SupportPay for Kayako - Home

hamish

5. Carl Silver

Carl Silver Reputed Member

i may be interested in this for v4 :)

6. hamish

Hi Carl

We have just finalized code for v4 for our first alpha of SupportPay for V4 and have it running internally at the moment.

Unfortunately we have found a few issues within Kayako and with there developers flat out at the moment it may hold up our release.

In the meantime we will continue with internal testing and will be looking from within our v3 users for beta testers.

For up to date info keep an eye on our v4 news page SupportPay for Kayako - Kayako V4 (Fusion)

there are also some screen shots available to give you an idea SupportPay for Kayako - Screens

7. Carl Silver

Carl Silver Reputed Member

Hi Hamish,

Thanks for that. How does this work from the staff/admin side? Is it possible to manually add customer to a plan from the staff/admin CP? and when released, is there a trial version?

8. nibb

nibb Reputed Member

That looks great. How about third party integration, like with AWBS? Using its credits when opening a ticket. I really would like to handle the payment not via Kayako but with a billing system like WHMSC or AWBS, this would once a invoice/package is paid, it sends via an API or other method to Supportpay the amount of credits/tickets able to use for that user.

9. hamish

We have successfully integrated our v3 application with virtue mart to allow joomla integration.

Unfortunately we didn't get much support with clients wanting integration and most continue to use the cart and invoicing that is within SupportPay

Right now we are concentrating on our initial v4 release which is due out soon

10. nibb

nibb Reputed Member

HE? I did not got what you said. Most Kayako clients are internet companies, like software developers, hosting companies, so they all have a billing system besides kayako. I was not talking about Joomla. Just a simple API that can pass billing in and out of the module.

The problem its not on the billing but in consuming this paid tickets. I can create a packet with 60 minutes support, or 10 tickets just fine, and the client pays it. The problem is how to pass this to Kayako in which the client can consume this. That means open one of this paid tickets, and then when its closed, 9 paid tickets remains in this account. So supportpay is exactly that, but instead of people/customers paying in SupportPay I would direct them to the billing system so the invoice stays in his account. Once paid the billing system would just notify SupportPay that it was paid, and it would generate the credits/tickets, minutes, what ever you use. So it would be, send customers to pay to another URL, pass amount, etc, and then the billing system would pass back if it failed or went ok, something all of them can do already, so the problem would rely in SupportPay supporting this.

11. hamish

12. jimkeir

jimkeir Member

Hi,

Just to repeat what went in the other post :)

Yes, we can do this, but it requires specific coding to tie it in to the external payment system. It's fairly simple, but we're not going to just do it for fun on the offchance that someone might use it. If you need support for a specific payment system then let us know at http://www.support-pay.com/support .

13. OSNv2

OSNv2 New Member

Jim,

Are you still in business? Is SupportPay dead?

Please let us know...

Thanks! Michel

14. hamish

Hi michel

As i have said in your vaious other posts jim is still around and working from http://www.support-pay.com i also help a little with support-pay is there anything I can help you with.

15. OSNv2

OSNv2 New Member

Hi Hamish,

I have sent a PM, hopefully you will see it and be able send me a reply.

Thanks in advance!

Michel