1. Welcome to the feedback forum. Here's some tips for giving your suggestions the best shot:
    • Search before posting: See if someone else has already posted your suggestion. If you add your support to an existing, you're more likely to bubble up the request.
    • Keep one suggestion to one thread: Try not to club lots of different suggestions together in one thread. Otherwise, people will get confused about what they're voting for and we might miss your feedback.
  2. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

3. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Completed Notification if custom field is changed

Discussion in 'Kayako product feedback and suggestions' started by Ivan Pellegrin, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ivan Pellegrin

Ivan Pellegrin New Member

Hi

I have created a new custom group and custom field.

I would like to set up a notification, if the custom field is changed then an automatic email is sent.

Unfortunately support has told me that this is not possible now.

It would be great to have this new feature.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
    Ivan

2. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

3. Ivan Pellegrin

Ivan Pellegrin New Member

Thank you Jamie. I'm going to look at this!
    Ivan

4. Mimue

Mimue Established Member

Hi there,

will this be implemented in the K4?
    We paid in March for software support and updates for the next 12 months ! So for K4 download customers it is not completed at all !!

5. Kevin Reed

Kevin Reed Member

Is this functionality likely to be back-ported into Kayako Download (and if so, any time soon)? We are restricted to using the download version for the foreseeable future, but would consider this to be a massive time saving if it can be made available...