1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

PHP AD LDAP Authenticator v2

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by Technocrat, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Torbjörn S.

Torbjörn S. Reputed Member

After searching the whole globe for a solution I downloaded 4.66.2 and removed all old files from install-dir and then uploaded the new ones and finally ran the update.
    Believe it or not but that seemed to do the trick. For now, it's working.

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

that makes sense, I believe support for php 5.5 was only added in version 4.64, so if your version was earlier than this, when upgrading to php 5.5 things just wont have worked correctly until you upgraded your Kayako version.

Gary

3. Torbjörn S.

Torbjörn S. Reputed Member

I installed 4.68.1 and had trouble with adldap but figured out that I tried to login to admin and got error. When I logged into the staffgui it worked. So my tips for the holidays is to log into the staffgui first, then the admin works like a charm.

4. Narbeh

Narbeh New Member

Dear Technocrat,
    Thank you for your nice work on this project!
    I have an issue with child domains. I can successfully authenticate the parent domain users, but i cannot authenticate child domain user accounts.
    I have an open ticket at http://forums.kayako.com/threads/php-activedirectory-child-domains.44921/

Can you help me please if there should be a change in the code?
    Thanks