1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Possible to create a report detailing number of days a ticket is in X status?

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by Claire Walker, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Claire Walker

Claire Walker New Member

Hey everyone,

just a quick question to ask if there is any way I can create a report that can be run on a weekly basis, telling me how many days a ticket was in a certain status during that week? For example Open, In progress, Pending Developers etc.

Thanks!

2. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hi Claire,

The feature you are looking for is not available in our product at the moment. We have already marked a feature request for the same at JIRA portal. Please refer: SWIFT-3342, however, I cannot comment on exact ETA for this.

3. Arjun Prasad

Arjun Prasad New Member

Any update on this ability to create a report telling me how many days a ticket was in a certain status during that week? For example Open,Closed, Awaiting Reply, On Hold etc..