1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Random tickets get assigned random emails in CC

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by cesarin, Feb 1, 2018.

1. cesarin

cesarin Member

Hello Guys!

I have been having this strange issue lately.

Out of nowhere, emails with the XXX@localhost denomination started to spawn randomly in the CC field of random tickets.
    The staff swears that they never added those emails.

I also tried cleaning the "quick list" of emails that popup suggesting names and emails for the TO, CC and BCC field. But the addresses in question get readded.

Now its getting worse. Now random people who have nothing to do with the conversation (aka other user emails) are added to the CC fields at random.

Is there a way to disable this popup?
    Is there a way to eliminate these links from appearing?

Information I have so far:
    • Appears random, but happens more on certain queues. ( random addresses get added to CC on ticket reply or ticket created when email has been received)
    • Emails added in the CC field are not in the additional emails of the users in question. So there is no real link between them.
    • Emails have not been added by the user or by the replier as CC. The support center ADDS it when processing the ticket.

2. cesarin

cesarin Member

Nothing? This issue keeps happening even when I cleared the additional emails links in the database. There is not a single mention of these addresses yet they keep getting added!

3. cesarin

cesarin Member

Seriusly guys? noone has heard or suffered this issue before?