1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

"Remember Me" went missing after upgrading to 3.70.02

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Pandiang, May 28, 2019.

1. Pandiang

Pandiang New Member

We are running the legacy version 3.30.02 of Kayako Classic and we are in the process of upgrading the system to bring it to current. Since we are in the very old version, there is not much documentation available and support provided us with some steps to upgrade to 3.70.02 from which only version 4 migration is possible. But, the problem is, the login doesn't show the "Remember Me" option any more after the upgrade. Support doesn't have an answer because of the old version and not much information available for it. So, I'm wondering if there is someone in the group who faced the same problem when you worked on this patch release update in the past history. Please help us, advance thanks.