1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Replace Query Error

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by Tom Ford, May 23, 2016.

1. Tom Ford

Tom Ford New Member

I'm getting the following error in Admin: (removed personal details from URL) authsecret is a custom field value string.

Exception
    23 May 2016 02:15 PM (
    13s
    )Router: http://xxx/visitor/index.php?/LiveC...ve=0/_filterDepartmentID=4/_fullName=Customer Name/_email=demo@noreply.co.uk/_promptType=chat/_authsecret=Username: |Phone: |Account: |Birthdate: |FirstName: |LastName: |/1920x1040/24/Win32/5.0 /Netscape/MO/5.0 /Firefox/Windows/dGVzdCAtIFBvd2VyZWQgYnkgS2F5YWtvIEhlbHAgRGVzayBTb2Z0d2FyZQ==/0/1/1464003425/1464007620/0/////////////
    Uncaught Exception: Replace Query: in ./__swift/library/Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:1178

#0 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__apps/livechat/models/Visitor/class.SWIFT_Visitor.php(375): SWIFT_Database->Replace('swvisitorfootpr...', Array, Array)
    #1 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__apps/livechat/visitor/class.Controller_VisitorUpdate.php(325): SWIFT_Visitor::Insert('47d1e990583c9c6...', Array)
    #2 [internal function]: Controller_VisitorUpdate->UpdateFootprint(Array)
    #3 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(371): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php(176): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_App), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
    #5 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(16): SWIFT_App->ExecuteController(Object(SWIFT_Router))
    #6 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(16): SWIFT->Initialize()
    #7 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/__swift/swift.php(16): SWIFT::GetInstance()
    #8 /var/www/helpdesk_tom/visitor/index.php(29): require_once('/var/www/helpde...')
    #9 {main}

This happens quite regular! i don't actually want to use visitor footprints, I'd rather each user was treated as a new visitor with no history

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi Tom,

That error suggests to me that your MySQL server actually rejected the SQL statement to replace a row.

The replace is needed, as it will be used to update things, like total time on site, which page is currently being viewed etc.. and all those things are used by the live chat rules to trigger things like engaging the customer.

The question really is why did your DB reject the replace query, my first thought would be it was down to something like Strict mode being enabled on the table.

Gary