1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Reports for last month - how to do

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by sabjolin, Jan 9, 2013.

1. sabjolin

sabjolin New Member

Need help with creating the following reports, all by last month

- open tickets with subject, ticket-id, custom fields x2, date created

- closed tickets with subject, ticket-id, custom fields x2, date created

- date of ticket, ticket number, department, ticket closed

- tickets that goes outside the SLA

- report by custom field and subject, sort by custom field and total summary

2. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

Sabjolin,

What version are you running? I ask this because custom field reporting was only added in 4.51.1891 .

You will need to provide the names of your Custom Field Names so that we can write the exact queries you need.

I take it that when you say last month you want this for tickets created last month not resolved last month.

3. sabjolin

sabjolin New Member

We have 4.51.1891

I know how to add the fields, i think.
    And yes, it´s for tickets created last month.
    Also need one report that tells me ticket closed last month, including date they were created.

Have this one, but cant get it for last month:

SELECT 'Tickets.ticket ID', 'Tickets.Subject'
    FROM 'Tickets'
    WHERE 'Tickets.Status' = 'open'
    GROUP BY 'Tickets.Ticket ID', tickets.department, 'Tickets.Creation Date', 'Tickets.Priority', customfield (Anknytningsnummer), customfield (Företag)

Thanks alot!

4. James McCann

James McCann Established Member

FROM 'Tickets'
    WHERE 'Tickets.Status' = 'open' AND 'Tickets.Creation Date' = LastMonth()
    GROUP BY 'Tickets.Ticket ID', tickets.department, 'Tickets.Creation Date', 'Tickets.Priority', customfield (Anknytningsnummer), customfield (Företag)

Try that for new tickets

For closed tickets you will need 'Tickets.Resolved Date' = LastMonth() in your report.

5. David C

David C New Member

Is there anyway to limit this report to tickets from a specific dept? I've tried a couple variations but I'm still pulling from all departments on the report. Thanks

6. David C

David C New Member

Seems like I figured it out.

WHERE 'Tickets.Creation Date' = ThisWeek() AND
    'Tickets.Department' = 'support'