1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Review of Dewak S.A

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by f0rd42, Apr 18, 2008.

1. f0rd42

f0rd42 Established Member

Dewak

Gents

as already mentioned here , Andres from Dewak contacted me recently and introduced his company.

I thought I might give it a try. I was after a couple of things and asked Kayako for 3 years now to get this fixed, unfortunately without success (yeah, it's not really fixing something, more a feature, but taking the daily workflow into consideration, this is more of fixing a problem than a new feature).

I asked SoftAir as well, but as they dedicated their ressources to something else I had no luck.

So, I tried it with Dewak, and less than 48 hours later, I had a ready plugin, well documented in my inbox and it worked instantly!

I really can recommend you talk to these guys. Based on what and how they code, they know what they are doing.

Thanks to Carlos and Andres from Dewak for all their help until now and in the future, as I have much more ideas :)

Dewaks homepage: dewak.com

BTW: they have to free of charge plugins available, you really should check them out, specially if you're after reports. I haven't installed the "export to excel" thing yet, but I did for the "add attachments in notes" plugin. This in the cc/bccmail plugin will save me hours a day.

have fun

f0rd42

2. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Thanks for such positive comments! You encourage our team to improve every day and keep providing all the Kayako Community high quality products and a top notch service level.

P.S.: It's Dewak not Dewark =)

3. f0rd42

f0rd42 Established Member

Hi Andres

sorry, fixed it and removed the "r"

f0rd42

4. Siora

Siora New Member

I definately agree...DEWAK rocks.

5. Sjelle

Sjelle Member

Softair does not have any resources left. The company is dead. All staff, except CEO Juan left.

I'm happy to see that DEWAK has some of those fine programmers in their staff !!!

6. craigbrass

craigbrass Experienced Member

I am dealing with the Dewak team at the moment too and so far I am impressed. Will post how it turns out.

7. Gould

Gould New Member

I'm very satisfied with eSupport, because it offers many mature features, which made our helpdesk more productive. It's affordable, customizeable and - more or less - easy to use.

Nonetheless there's still room for improvements: I was quite astonished as I realized that eSupport doesn't let you modify the recipients of a ticket reply, which is annoying, when a involved third party get's carbon copies of the emails addressed to the customer.

Fortunately Dewak solves this problem with it's Ticket Recipients Modification, which is easy to install, works as expected and - 19,95 USD is not too much, if you consider that Dewak's support is extraordinary: very obliging and fast.

I'm convinced that they do a very good job!

8. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for your kind words Christian, we will keep creating excellent products and providing an outstanding support. =)

9. robhob

robhob New Member

Export to Excel

I've just configured Dewak's "Export to Excel" on eSupport. I was a bit concerned that I might break eSupport in the process but all went well and it works perfectly. Our support staff are very happy to have the added functionality.

Thank you Dewak for a brilliant mod! Keep up the good work.

Rob

10. Siora

Siora New Member

Dewak is amazing and I recommend them to everyone that needs a module or even custom web work.

11. craigbrass

craigbrass Experienced Member

Yes, I have used them a couple of times now and their service is excellent.

12. Siora

Siora New Member

I just completed a project with Dewak. They came to my rescue when my developer failed me and abandonded my site. They were able to come in and customize my site and integrate kayako (www.sioraone.com) with my main site (Siora Solutions :: We Make IT work for you.) easily and did it within budget (which was much less then I expected to pay). Their communication was top notch and their effort to please a customer went way above and beyond what was necessary.

I for one am a very happy customer of theirs and will be going to them for all my kayako/web needs.

If you want more information about the work they did for me feel free to contact me via PM.

Great work Andres, Nicolas, and Daniel!

13. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks everyone for such nice comments. Your comments and feedback encourage us to keep providing a great product with a top notch support =)

Best Regards

14. essolinux

essolinux New Member

Excellent company

Every time we dealt with Dewak, we were very satisfied.

Keep up the good work!

15. nolnet

nolnet New Member

My experiance was outstanding as well. I can't wait to see future developments I'll be first in line.

16. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks nolnet, we appreciate your kind words. We will keep you updated about future releases and services. =)

17. Xeserve

Xeserve Established Member

works great, thank you for the addon.

18. mncmatt

mncmatt New Member

great work

the directlogin worked perfectly, looking forward to hiring them to make my autoresponder/reply emails look as beautiful as theirs are in their supportsuite.

19. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Xserve and Matt thanks for your kind words!

20. danielhdz

danielhdz New Member

Export to Excel

All the people working at Dewak are doing an excellent job.

We have been using the excel modification for esupport version 3.20, a very handy tool if you have to manage a lot of tickets.
    A couple of weeks ago we upgraded to esupport 3.40.01 so we needed the excel modification for this version so we asked for the upgrade and in less of 24 hours we got it.

All the installation went smooth and the installation document are pretty self explanatory.

Keep up the good work guys