1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Review of Dewak S.A

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by f0rd42, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Your are welcome Daniel, our team appreciates your comments.

We are really glad to see that this free modification comes very handy for your company.

Thanks a lot!

2. zheka

zheka New Member

Guys,
    I want to express my utmost satisfaction after I received support from Dewak folks. They are awesome and what they do is terrific.
    What has surprised me is their willingness to help without asking for any support fees and royalties. It is a good example of dedicated contribution to the product that all of us need.
    Andres personally interfered in numerous situations and even had their developments team to login to our SupportSuite server and fixed all the errors on our side.
    I wish you all Dewak guys prosperity and good business with your other products and hope you will not abandon us if SupportSuite releases a new version :)

Sincerely
    Eugene

3. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for the kind words Eugene, our team made an outstanding job.

Our promise is to keep all our module Free & Paid updated to Kayako's latest stable version. Thanks again!

4. hackNslash

hackNslash New Member

DirectLogin from Dewak S.A

I recently contacted dewak about using their DirectLogin modification for our support suite. Unfortunately what i didn't realize was that the modification was for owned versions of the SupportSuite and not hosted versions like ours is.

Nethertheless I found communication with Andres to be quick, informative and extremely helpfull and should we need any further help with our SupportSuite we know who to get in touch with!

I would defintately recommend getting in touch with Dewak for any Kayako needs.

Simon

5. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for such nice words Simon.
    We hope you switch to an owned version really soon so you can use all our free-paid modules.

Best regards,

6. chrisdb

chrisdb New Member

I second that! Great for SLA reports :)

bye,
    Chris

7. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks a lot Chris!

8. brat42

brat42 Established Member

I am very satified with the service from Dewak.

The customer service was extremely good not to mention their superb knowledge of Kayako.

Any more coding to do with Kayako will definitely be going to Dewak.

Also, the directlogin mod is really good too. I must say, I have submitted tickets a lot using supportsuite/esupport on hosting web sites etc and have found it really annoying having to check my emails every time and finding that password given to me. Now with direct login, at least all my clients will be able to see their ticket quickly and efficiently.

Thanks! Jack

9. Piotr.C

Piotr.C New Member

Hello,

We've installed Dewak plugins for Kayako and we're absolutely satisfied with them.They are easy to install (even for a newbie user), and we didn't have any problems with using Export To Excel and Attach Notes.

As a company which works with Kayako a lot, we can recommend Dewak plugins without any hesitation.

Keep up good work!

10. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for your comments Jack and [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Piot!

Your words encourage our team to provide every day a better services and keep the good work!

[/FONT]

11. Maria Panova

Maria Panova Established Member

We have recently installed two plugins for Kayako SW by Dewak - Export to Excel and Attachments for Tickets Notes - and are very happy.

We'd like to thank Dewak staff for their great job and so useful functionality they developed and especially for their attitude towards customers. Dewak team is always ready to help. It's a pleasure working with them!

MERA Systems, Inc.

12. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks a lot Maria!, it's also a pleasure for us to read your kind words and know that these free modifications will be very helpful for you and your company.

13. Razortech

Razortech New Member

We used the free attachments to notes feature and these guys rock. Had a little bug and they fixed right away! I just sent an email for custom reporting feature and cant wait for the reply! Great job and I also have another I will run by them

Dave

14. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for your kind words Dave!. I'm replying to your email right now, talk to you later!.

15. Manhandle

Manhandle New Member

Export to Excel

Can you create an export for your "Ticket Statistics" addon as well?

16. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

What kind of statistics? can you kindly send me an email to info[@]dewak.com with more info.

17. Manhandle

Manhandle New Member

Geeze sorry, didnt realise the other report was not your addon. Export to Excel still a very easy to use and nice tool! Thanks.

18. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

;) np [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Sonny![/FONT]. Thanks for your kind words.

19. robhob

robhob New Member

Brilliant mods! I've installed the free mods on every time I've updated our eSupport and dewak have always been prompt & friendly.

20. cbudden

cbudden New Member

Using the export to excel mod - it's epic! Keep up the good work.