Review of Dewak S.A

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by f0rd42, Apr 18, 2008.

1. nunopsilva

nunopsilva New Member

Yesterday I've installed an add-on for our kayako solution. Now we can add notes, and with that insert attachments.
    I'd like to thank Dewak for providing such a nice feature.
    The job is impressive, and easy to intall.

Nive job, guys!

Nuno

2. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Thanks a lot Nuno!

We will be updating all our free and paid modifications to the latest stable version next month, we will notify you once they are ready.

3. daniel.bustos

daniel.bustos New Member

Thanks Dewak!!!!
    I'm using DirectLogin and it's very useful

4. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

You are welcome Daniel!

Cordiali saluti

5. jblairjoly2

jblairjoly2 New Member

This company is absolutly fantastic!!!

This company is absolutly fantastic!!!

Great support, they take care of their clients and their mod are working perfectly!

Thanks for everything you made for me.

Jonathan
    Multi-Graf Inc.

6. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

You are welcome Jonathan, thanks for the kind words!

7. marnil

marnil New Member

Very nice piece of software. Easy to install, and it pretty much solves all the billing export issues we had.

Thanks!

8. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for your comments on the Export To Excel modification. We are really glad to know that your life at work is much easier now after installing this free modification.

9. webby

webby New Member

These guys from Dewak are great. I need some assistance and they provided a solutin for free. Gives the feeling it is not all about money but really about helping you. They have been added to my good books.
    Big shout out to Andres.

10. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@webby: Thanks Rohan, our team and myself thanks you for the nice words.

11. Elite

Elite Established Member

I finally got around to installing the latest version of the Dewak Login mod and, as always, it works perfectly.

I don't see why or how anyone would _not_ use this!

Great job.... and, many thanks!

Cheers!

12. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@Elite: You are welcome. Thanks for sharing your positive comments!

13. Wasca

Wasca Member

Just want to say a big thanks to the guys at Dewak, the Direct Login module works great, now our clients can easily login to our page straight from their email program.

Keep up the great work!

14. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@Wasca: thanks for the support, we love to hear that your business and clients will benefit from this modification.

15. hamish

hamish Established Member

Hi there

I just wanted to take some time to thank Daniel over at dewak, We recently purchased a module from them and where impressed with thier speed,communication and skill level.

our intial order made on a saturday, was promtly dealt with on the monday morning and by tuesday we had the app installed and handed back to us.

not only that but when we encountered a small issue with the compatiblity of one of custom modules, it was quickly identified and even though it was not dewaks fault without a single pause for thought they quickly restored us back to the previous working status and then offered us a full refund.

now considering they where on this for a sometime and it was my customisations that did not allow the software to work 100% to have a complete refund was just amazing

my hats of you guys

Hamish

16. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@hamish: Thanks for your kind words Hamish. Even if the module you purchased from us didn't work due to the customizations you had it is great to know you are deeply satisfied with our services. That shows our commitment to offer an excellent service and exceed your expectations.

Thanks again and have a great day!

17. GKRAMER

GKRAMER Established Member

grat work easy install, would use again in future!

Thanks
    Guy

18. vikkk

vikkk New Member

Awsome mod

Thanks for sharing the ticket note atthachments mod, works great.

19. valloo

valloo New Member

20. jcorreia

jcorreia Established Member

Hi,
    I would like also to leave my appreciation, as I have requested the custom date fields, and they sent it, well documented and easy to integrate.
    Thanks !