1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Review of Dewak S.A

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by f0rd42, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

@jcorreia: You are welcome Jorge, thanks for taking your time to share your comments.

2. jcorreia

jcorreia Established Member

I woud like to thanks once again, because I´ve reported 2 bugs and they were corrected right away.
    As a matter of fact one of the bugs was my mistake (ups !), but they care to investigate it and answer me.

Continue the great work !
    Jorge Correia

3. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@jcorreia thanks again Jorge. Let us know if you need anything else.

4. KrisW

KrisW Established Member

I have now used Dewak for 2 projects and each time I have been impressed with the quality of work.

They were even good enough to fix a 'Export to Excel' module problem we encountered due to a PhP upgrade.

Thanks to Andres, Carlos, Nicolas and Diego for their support.

5. Fleamarts

Fleamarts New Member

What can i say, Dewak Direct login works like a charm.. Thanks

6. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@KrisW: Thanks for your kind words Kristian, it's always a pleasure to work with you.

7. Triexa

Triexa New Member

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. I got the DirectLogin plugin and despite free, it didn't even work. I am a programmer so I know what I'm doing...

I had to go through and fix it. And it runs an SQL query which has zero protection against injection and abuse.

Certainly dangerous for those less knowledgeable. It's a shame, really...

8. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Triexa, can you contact us privately and let us know what was the problem?
    The module works and has been tested by more than 300 customers so it might be something related to your php setup or install. Please contact me at andres[at]dewak.com and we can review the technical problems you state.

9. Perturabo

Perturabo New Member

Hello,

I asked Dewak via email on Friday for a version of the modifications "Export to Excel" and "Attachments for Ticket Notes".

I got at the same day the files with a documentation of it and it was no problem for us to integrate the modifications in our system.

These modifications are extreme helpful for our normal work.

I think they are the number one in modifications!

10. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks Perturabo!

11. g.grimaldi

g.grimaldi New Member

I've requested export to excel mod and received it in a day. Installation is simple and smooth, I consider it a good job.

The mod is extremely useful for us, and helped a lot managing our stats.

Thanks Dewak for sharing the mod...great work!

Just a little trouble...when exporting to excel the report_responsetime data i get this: in the columns "avg response" and "resolution" the time is being exported in this format xxDaysxxHoursxxMinutes, while the column "Time Worked" is formatted in number, eg. 900 (seconds).

I fixed this with annoying excel formula, is there a fix?

Howewer is still a great job for Dewak.

Thanks,

Giacomo, Ifnet s.r.l.

12. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks for the follow up Giacomo. We will fix this on the upcoming version of Export to Excel for V4

13. diggo

diggo Member

I'd also like to recommend Dewak. We are very happy with everything Dewak has done for us.

Sean

14. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks Sean, we are even happier to count with clients like you.
    Looking forward to doing more business with you for a long time.
    Thanks!

15. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Take a lot at one of our most recent V4 customization projects for Chess.com at http://support.chess.com

support-chess-com.png

Erik from Chess.com did the design changes and Dewak S.A. developed the code changes on the templates, adjusted the styles, dialog boxes, changed the layout of the Knowledgebase and performed additional tweaks.

It was a pleasure to work with Chess.com!

16. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Here's another weekly showcase of recent projects. We travelled to Monterrey, Mexico to help Diverza/Buzon Fiscal migrate from V3 to V4, train all their staff on V4 and develop a few customizations and external system integrations of Kayako V4. What you see is a Joomla website with Kayako V4 on wrapper, both sites are integrated with a CAS based single sing on.

diverza.png

You can review the live site at http://www.buzonfiscal.com/index.php/soporte.html and see a couple pictures from our trip at our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=635728&id=156419571048830 and

17. Mark Farley

Mark Farley New Member

I want to let everybody know that if you are considering hiring Dewak, you are making an excellent decision. We hired them for an API project moving data from an unfamiliar platform, into Fusion, and they understood the complexity of the work immediately. Andres and Carlos were extremely professional, stuck to the deadline, problem solved without complaint, and did the job better than we expected. AAA+++ for skills, and AAA+++ for customer service and communications ! Feel free to contact me if you need a reference.

18. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks Mark, it's been a pleasure for all our team to work with you!

19. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi everyone,

We wanted to share with you our latest branding job for YoBro Poker (http://yobropoker.com/).

"With over 700,000 monthly active users and 130,000 daily active users, Yobro Poker has grown to be one of the biggest poker games on Facebook! More than 1 million facebook users have installed Yobro Poker it is our mission to unite poker players in social gaming"

yobro.png

They are using the hosted version (See http://yobro.kayako.com/), so that means you don't need a download license. If you are interested in a skin or branding for Kayako please send me an email to andres@dewak.com

20. VizadaPaul

VizadaPaul New Member

Hi Everyone,

After have a lot of complains that Ticket Emails Links to the Kayako Website is not being opened automatically and you first need to login to see your ticket history online. We have decided
    to purchase the DirectLink Module of DeWak (http://www.dewak.com/products/directlogin). This implementation helped as a lot. Thnaks DeWak