1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Review of Dewak S.A

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by f0rd42, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Thanks for your great comments Paul, another happy customer ;)

2. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks you Paul!

3. OSNv2

OSNv2 New Member

Hi,

Does anyone know if Dewak is still in business?

About 4 weeks ago we discussed our project requirements in detail with them on Skype, never heard anything back since then. We tried to get in touch on Skype, via email and through their website/helpdesk, no luck whatsoever...

Did they just quit?

Michel

4. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Michel,

We are still in business. I just read this message and haven't had enough time to review what might have gone wrong but I assume you have been trying to contact me directly and I was absent for a couple weeks. I'll make all the arrangements now and contact you again.
    Apologies for the delay and inconveniences.

Best

5. mascotoc

mascotoc Member

While the support has been great, I was just wondering it too if you are still in business. Because I have created a ticket on 22 May 2012 and havent heard anything yet, though the ticket status shows "in progress". Basically I wanted to know if you guys have updated the plugin for kayako latest version?

6. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi mascotoc, please send me your ticket id and I will have it taken care of.

7. mascotoc

mascotoc Member

Ticket ID #15253

8. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thank you mascotoc, alredy replied to you.

9. mascotoc

mascotoc Member

Thats called Dewak support.. LOL :) got the patch thanks

10. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

You are welcome mascotoc, sorry for the delay.

11. mascotoc

mascotoc Member

Hello Andres,

It seems Kayako got a new release, and they mentioned that previous modules will not work since they have changed the directory folder itself from _modules to _app

So just wondering, if you have the update to work with v.4.50.1581 ??

If so, can you please send me the respective patch / updated plugin via Ticket ID #15253

Thanks

12. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Naveed, we need to wait a couple more weeks until 4.50 is more stable, see http://dev.kayako.com/browse/SWIFT
    After that all our modules will be updated and available trough our website in the Orders section

13. Szentmarjay Tibor

Szentmarjay Tibor Established Member

Do you know whether they are still in business? I cannot seem to get answer from them. :(