1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Review of supportskins.com custom design work - 10/10

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chrisbuk112, Sep 10, 2006.

1. chrisbuk112

chrisbuk112 Guest

Hello

about 5 days or so ago i purchased the custom design service from supportskins.com for my kayako.

I got very fast responses to all of my ticket submitted to them which was good, i was advised what would be done and time taken.

Today (Sunday) I got my skin sent to me, and it was perfect, I couldn't fault it!

Take a look at my website http://www.cyberhostpro.com to get the general gist of the theme i wanted. then go to http://support.cyberhostpro.com/

You will also see some custom work on their such as links for forum/tutorials/server status/ control panels.

If anyone is looking for custom work go to www.supportskins.com now :)

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thanks for the post Chris

3. Noctiz

Noctiz New Member

Supportskins custom desgin... Excelent!

I would like to share our experience with Supportskins, we are very pleased with how they could understand our needs and how they made their work... very fast, very clean and of course very professional.

You can see the result and we can tell that Supportskins is an excellent and reliable company to deal with.

Thanks to all Supportskins team.

www.buzonfiscal.com

4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank You for the post :)

5. alkatraz

alkatraz New Member

very clean, i like!

6. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

7. phalseid

phalseid New Member

Supportskins for install = happy customer

I bought kayako and install services. after 3 support tickets and 3 weeks of waiting, it was still not installed. I posted a private message to a few folks here, support skins responded immediately and did a difficult install (intranet thru citrix, restore back from leased (hosted) solution). I am very pleased with their services. Thanks Hiren and SupportSkins!

8. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thanks for the post. We sincerely appreciate it.

9. greekwriter

greekwriter New Member

Support Skins - Simply Outstanding!

We didn't implement our Kayako site right away because wanted it to have our corporate look. When finding services like this we contacted Support Skins and the other company - who never answered 3 of my emails. Support Skins in India and us in Pennsylvania near New York City in the United States it was like they were working down the hall. They answered me faster than my own employees and co-workers!

Changes made instantly. Style considerations. What we needed it to look like. All interpreted into this beautiful new support site that I couldn't be happier about.

Look no further - this company listens to you, has a great attitude, promptly makes changes, waits patiently while your team decides, creates an excellent product and has outstanding customer service. If you get to work with Hiren like I did you lucky you - he is one of the best people I have worked with!

Wishing Support Skins much success!

10. sureshkumar.mr

sureshkumar.mr Established Member

I have a couple of questions to SupportSkin
    1. What happens to customized skin when we upgrade to a new version?
    2. Approximately how much it will cost for a skin?

11. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank You for your kind comments Janet :)

Forgive me, I missed this thread hence could not get back to you quickly. Nevertheless these are the answers:

1) When you upgrade your Kayako, the software will require you to restore a few (if not all) of the templates. In that case, we make sure the customized templates work with the new version by modifying them to support them.

2) Please contact our sales department for a detailed quote at sales AT supportskins [dot] com

12. kaskaya

kaskaya Member

This tries to be a public gratefulness to SupportSkins to demonstrate to its professionalism and patience in the development of a solution with Kayako.

I recommend it sincerely.
    ================================================== ===
    Esto pretende ser un p├║blico agradecimiento a SupportSkins por demostrar su profesionalidad y paciencia en el desarrollo de un portal con Kayako.

Lo recomiendo sinceramente.

13. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank You for the kind comment Daniel. We sincerely appreciate it.

14. akc9000

akc9000 New Member

SupportSkins are Excellent!

I tell you. www.supportskins.com created a custom skin for our company. They are very fast, do excellent work and really made our Kayako help desk look like the rest of our site.

They are very, very helpful and I cannot praise them enough for the work they did for us. They really made us a beautiful helpdesk.

I suggest all, who purchase the Kayako product to use them, for a little bit of extra money you get a much better product and thier work does not slow down the php code of the help desk at all. If anything it helps it!

Al Costanzo

15. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank You for the comments Al, we sincerely appreciate it.

16. gguarnere

gguarnere New Member

The real deal...

I have to say, Support Skins surprised me. We contracted them to do an upgrade to our Support Suite software initially. They did the upgrade on time, with zero problems, responded to EVERY email we sent them (usually as fast as emails I got from people sitting across the hall from me) They cleaned up our entire PHP environment and were communicative throughout the entire upgrade. The also delivered it according to the schedule they outlined. It was PERFECT.

The result is that our Support Suite install is running better than it ever has.

So, we were so excited that we found this gem-of-a-vendor that we decided to do a custom skin as well. They told us they would start the work on Monday and deliver the skin on Thursday, and they did just that. They sent us 30 screen shots of the new skin so we could see each and every part of the user experience. We asked for minor changes, which they made right away.

We'll deal with them for all of our Support Suite needs. They are truly outstanding. Thanks to Hiren for all his (her?) help through both processes.

You should use them, too.

Gino

17. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Gino Thank You for the kind comment! Much appreciated

Regards,

Hiren Mehta

18. internettrading

internettrading New Member

SupportSkins - fantastic

I purchased e-support (a great product) and then found that I was at a complete loss as to how to install it and make it looke like and integrate with my site. We were also using the satellite feature which had me extra confused.

Then, I got in contact with Hiren at Support Skins and in a very short time my help desk was up and running (for numerous sites) and it looked fantastic.

Later, when I needed a modification, Hiren had it done within an hour.

Thankyou Hiren, I couldn't be happier.

Dave Gray
    MortgageWatchdog.com.au

19. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Dave,
    Thank You for the kind comments. Appreciated :)

Regards,

Hiren Mehta

20. Ryan Gripp

Ryan Gripp New Member

Praise for support skins, we used them and their services were extremely professional and valuable.