Review of supportskins.com custom design work - 10/10

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chrisbuk112, Sep 10, 2006.

1. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Rob,
    Thank You for taking time out to write us a feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. We are glad you liked the skin :)

Regards,

Hiren Mehta

2. rezizter

rezizter Member

We decided to use support skins to build a clone of our current skin to work in kayako 4.30.xxx. We required a lot of extra work to be done to the existing skin and needed it to render in all versions of Firefox / Chrome and Internet Explorer. I got into contact with Hiren who was able to assist with a great deal of professionalism, and patience.

Checkout his work at support.bidorbuy.co.za

Thank you Hiren

Shaun

3. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Shaun,
    Thank You for taking the time out to write us a positive comment. We are glad you liked it :)

Feel free to drop me a line if you need anything.

4. IreneF

IreneF Established Member

Hello,

I'm interested in having my own skin developed. Will this be done only for the Support Center or for the Staff-CP too?

Irene

5. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

The skin is only for the front end (client side) of the helpdesk. Staff CP is not modified.

6. IreneF

IreneF Established Member

Ok, does supportskins also offer modification of the Staff CP?

7. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Irene,
    No we don't.

8. pfluger

pfluger New Member

We just got our Kayako skin from supportskins.com. Very professional and excellent work. We are very happy with the result and on top of it all, the service is very reasonably priced!

Check it out here: http://www.bellshare.com/customerservice

Henrik

9. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Henrik,
    Thank You for taking the time out to write us a positive feedback. We are glad you liked our work :)

Regards,

Hiren Mehta

10. DF-Duncan

DF-Duncan Established Member

We have used supportskins.com for our email templates and skin of the support desk itself. The service we received was 1st class, with very fast responses, and delivery of items purchased.

We would 100% recommend them to anyone.

11. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Duncan,
    Thank You for the positive comments. I am glad you liked our work :)

Regards,

Hiren Mehta

12. JayF

JayF Member

This is our 2nd skinning for our HelpDesk using SupportSkins. We upgraded to V4 last month - They are quick and professional, and can make the changes quickly! We will never use anyone else!

13. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Jay,
    Thank You for taking the time out to write us a feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. I am glad you liked our work :)

Regards,

Hiren Mehta

14. atrustvn

atrustvn New Member

i like it.
    Thanks

15. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

16. ryuhei

ryuhei New Member

Hello.
    I'm returning customer to supportskins since v3 Kayako.
    I've done upgrading/migrating data by myself and all I needed was new skins that matches our corporate site.
    So I decided to contact supportskins.

There were few tweeks that needed to be done because of old data I have, but things are resolved by supportskins quickly and our site is online with new version of kayako and skins!

Thank you very much for the fast and accurate work!

17. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank You for taking time to write us a positive comment. We are glad to have you as a client and that to a happy one :)

18. Ehud Neor

Ehud Neor New Member

I had SupportSkins handle my right-to-left issues. I used to do it myself in earlier versions of Kayako, but by chance, I saw that they had done some rtl work and contacted them. They are the real thing. Professional work. 100% all around. Do not hesitate. You will not regret it.

19. DonLapeno

DonLapeno Established Member

20. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Ehud,
    Thank You for taking the time out to write us a positive comment. We are glad to have a satisfied customer like you :)

Regards,

Hiren Mehta