1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Felipe Rafael, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felipe Rafael

Felipe Rafael New Member

Hi, I wonder if I can sell my license the kayako, I have a license Kayako Download for 50 users. My doubt is whether I can sell it as no longer will use the system.

2. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

A quick search of the support site and you will find this article.

https://support.kayako.com/Knowledg...licenses-and-changing-registered-domain-names

Which states;
    Transferring Kayako Download licenses to other accounts
    A Kayako license cannot be transferred or re-sold to another owner, but it can be repurposed within the same organization. You can request that a Kayako Download license belonging to your Kayako account is transferred to another user's account, as long as the license stays within the same organization and ownership.

3. Felipe Rafael

Felipe Rafael New Member

in other words, I have to stay with inactive license, because we no longer use the kayako because no longer have need of it.

4. davidseala

davidseala New Member

5. Felipe Rafael

Felipe Rafael New Member

In site show:
    Fusion
    All you need for multi-channel customer service.
    $19,200
    50 agents, per year

if i were to sell, sell for about U $ 8.000

6. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

Hi Felipe,

I'm afraid Kayako Download licenses cannot be sold to others, or transferred to others. If you ended up selling it to someone else, they wouldn't be able to do the transfer or use it on a new domain name (we go into some more detail here: https://support.kayako.com/Knowledg...licenses-and-changing-registered-domain-names).

I'm sorry to disappoint! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.