1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Seo with knowledgebase

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by alvaro.madrid, May 22, 2010.

1. alvaro.madrid

alvaro.madrid Established Member

Hi,

I want to ask if with v.4 the faq module will improve the seo integration. Can we edit the title, and the meta names descriptions and keywords? Can users recommend the page using directly twitter or facebook or using addthis.com or others?

Also we can add videos? Now wit v.3 it's posible but in a "rude" form.

Finally, could we change the date of creation? In my opinion it's very important the posibility to do that.

Thanks ;)

IDESOFT Programa Recibos XL descargar software recibos xl programa recibos norma 19 comprar programa recibos

2. craigbrass

craigbrass Experienced Member

SEO URLs has been suggested in the past. All the rest I agree with.

3. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Sounds like interesting features. Should be considered. +1 for this.

4. alvaro.madrid

5. craigbrass

craigbrass Experienced Member

Ah yes, description and keywords need implemented as well.

6. alvaro.madrid

I am testing v4 but nothing is impemented, why??

7. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

We haven't been able to implement everything. We will build upon the SEO features, such as description override, keyword override, etc.

8. alvaro.madrid

Ok I know that but I am sure that you reply in the past to this ticket to tell us that v4 will include it but i can't find the post.... :(

Anyway, do you know when it will be implemented?

Thanks,
    Álvaro

9. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

No, we can't commit to a time frame on that I am afraid

10. alvaro.madrid

Hi Jamie,

How is going this suggestion? When will it be integrated?

Thanks,
    Álvaro

11. Michael Lewis

Michael Lewis New Member

You might think you have a solid grasp of what SEO is and why you might need it in your business. However, most business owners fail to see that ‘search engine optimization in an umbrella term.’ So, if you only see SEO as keywords and links, you’re not going to get the results you want online. Similarly, you shouldn’t be using a company that only deals in these two types of optimization. Go To Website: Charlotte SEO Company