1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Simplified Chinese Pack for Kayako Resolve v4 (简体中文)

Discussion in 'Language packs' started by xinli_zhao, Mar 19, 2011.

1. xinli_zhao

xinli_zhao New Member

Simplified Chinese Pack for Kayako Resolve v4
    简体中文语言包

Attached Files:

2. azyiu

azyiu Member

Thanks xinli

3. azyiu

azyiu Member

Hi xinli or anyone else, I am unable to import the above Chinese language pack. I got this error message that says :
    "Resolve was unable to import/merge your language file. Please check your XML file for any malformed tags or data." What might be the problem here? Or is there any solution to it? Thanks!

4. Keran zhang

Keran zhang New Member

I have set up the Chinese Language Pack in my V4 system,but it was not showed the Chinese Language .Can you tell me what is question?

5. danny koe

danny koe New Member

Hi, do latest version kayako 4.6 can use this chinese language pack?

6. joese

joese New Member

Hi there, unable to import chinese language pack. Is there any tutorial on this so that I don't miss any important steps.
    Thanks

7. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

This pack posted here is for a very old version of Kayako v4, I expect I won't work with current releases because of changes to the system.