1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Single instance of reported contents.

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by Jerry O'Leary, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Jerry O'Leary

Jerry O'Leary New Member

While my below is now running and generating instances of the selected contents keyword it's generating multiple entries of the same ticket in the report, every time it finds the keyword in the same ticket.

I am looking to limit the entries to just the first instance that it finds in the contents so i can get an accurate count of calls/emails on that keyword.

how do i limit it to just 1 reported instance per call/ticket.

SELECT'Tickets.Creation Date','Tickets.Ticket Mask ID','Users.Fullname','tickets.type','tickets.subject','Tickets.Priority','Tickets.Status' from 'Ticketposts' where 'ticketposts.contents' like '%Radius%'

Thank you

JOL

2. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hello Jerry,

Greetings for the day!

Please try:

SELECT 'Tickets.Creation Date','Users.Fullname','tickets.type','tickets.subject','Tickets.Priority','Tickets.Status' from 'Ticketposts' where 'ticketposts.contents' like '%Test%' and 'Tickets.Creation Date' = ThisMonth() GROUP BY 'Tickets.Ticket Mask ID'

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Gurpreet Singh