1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

SMS Gateway - T-mobile

Discussion in 'Kayako 3 Forums' started by netmotiv8, Aug 7, 2006.

1. netmotiv8

netmotiv8 New Member

Hello,

I notice that T-mobile is not supported in the UK for the SMS gateway.

Are there plans to support that network? I want to use the SMS gateway but am currently on T-mobile.

Cheers

Neil :(
  2. rickowen

rickowen New Member

HI

I have T mobile setup, if you have problems, contact clickatel (SMS gateway company) their support is excellent and they will add the details to their database
    http://www.clickatel.com/

test the gateway (box on first page) then if you do not get the test contact their support
    cheers

Richard
  3. BigDawgRob

BigDawgRob New Member

Yeah, that seems odd not to support T-Mobile, it mentions 'Unallocated Prefixes' I wonder that these are?!
  4. rickowen

rickowen New Member

the unallocated presfixes is the code (IE 07706) if ou try the gateway via link on clickatel home page then if it fails contact clickatel support they can add the prefix

that is what they did for us

cheers

richard
  5. tomastamm

tomastamm New Member

6. craigbrass

craigbrass New Member

Old thread you have resurrected but Kayako do support T-Mobile UK. I am a TMUK customer and when I tested it, it worked fine.
  7. boomansion

boomansion New Member

I can confirm TMobile works for us 100%.
  8. GKRAMER

GKRAMER Member

can changing the SMS gateway to another provider like Itagg be done easily? ie chaging gateway host IP and login credentials in a file