1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

So long, it's been surreal

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by bear, Jun 2, 2021.

1. bear

bear Kayako Guru

I've been a Kayako user for a heck of a long time.
    The changes that have come about just before and since the company being sold have taken their toll, and pricing and lack of any consideration for the "classic" Kayako customers and grandfathering has finally convinced us to stop patching our own install(s) and move on.

Been keeping an eye on this forum also, and it's all but abandoned, in fact surprising it's still here based on the neglect it's seen (anyone seen the logo in months?). I'll be logging off the forum account and getting on with my business, using a desk system that's not only more reasonably priced, but they seem to care. Big change.

Kayako won't miss me, nor I them, but it's been an interesting ride. Good luck to anyone hoping for change to the product or company behind it (whoever they are these days).

2. Evgeny Kuchkov

Evgeny Kuchkov Established Member

this forum is dead
    I wonder why is it even online?

3. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Haven't seen anything on the forums for months now. Not sure if maintaining one is even on their planning as I don't see any updates, neither on their SaaS platform or Kayako Classic.