1. Welcome to the feedback forum. Here's some tips for giving your suggestions the best shot:
    • Search before posting: See if someone else has already posted your suggestion. If you add your support to an existing, you're more likely to bubble up the request.
    • Keep one suggestion to one thread: Try not to club lots of different suggestions together in one thread. Otherwise, people will get confused about what they're voting for and we might miss your feedback.
  2. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

3. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Completed Social media support (Twitter, Facebook integration)

Discussion in 'Kayako product feedback and suggestions' started by Aleborg, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Collin Apodac

Collin Apodac New Member

Hello,

There is currently a module to integrate Twitter support into Kayako but it only allows for one twitter account. If we purchase the product we will want to provide twitter support to all of our clients, requiring multiple accounts on our end. If anyone is interested. Please contact me.

2. Floyd

Floyd Member

Any update on this? I understand the need for secrecy to avoid false promises but any information would be great. Our company would benefit largely from social media integration.

3. WireNine

WireNine Established Member

4. Aleborg

Aleborg Member

2½ year after requesting this and nothing has happened, combined with the chat that craches several times daily, we've finally taken the step to replace Kayako.
    Sorry Kayako, but today SoMe is a must for a huge amount of companies.

5. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

Therein lies the problem. K doesn't have a true customer feedback system, nor an agile based development platform.
    If a uservoice.com page with tabulated votes was one click away (in K apps, the forum, and at my.kayako.com), the feature requests Lee is talking about would be more than obvious. They'd be screaming for attention. :eek:

6. chrisrouse

chrisrouse Reputed Member

But the problem with uservoice.com is that it gets insanely expensive really fast. I think they have a great looking product, but it's cost prohibitive. Kayako self-hosted is great because it's a flat fee.

7. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

I don't mean deploy uservoice.com as a helpdesk solution.
    I mean the uservoice feedback system offers a much better way to gather and rate customer suggestions versus the way this forum and dev.kayako.com work now (or more appropriately, don't work).
    For that function alone, uservoice's basic plan for one operator is free. However, K can't do that since it would indirectly promote their competition (uservoice as a helpdesk solution).

8. Vanna Samuel

Vanna Samuel New Member

9. Andreas Karlsen

Andreas Karlsen New Member

As said, today social media support is very much essential. It helps in building a good brand for the business.

10. alvaro.madrid

alvaro.madrid Established Member

11. Floyd

Floyd Member

For the love of everything that is holy please get moving on this.

12. chrisrouse

chrisrouse Reputed Member

TweetSupport does not work with the newest versions of Kayako since it requires Zend or ionCube which are no longer included.

13. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

Just becuase Kayako does not need Zend or ioncube does not mean you can't use them on your host.

14. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

I think it's penciled in for 6.24. :D

15. Floyd

Floyd Member

It's really a shame this hasn't been done sooner.

16. factor

factor Member

yep, many other systems have this integrated

17. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

Hi all

We've got this in the pipeline - stay tuned :)

18. Floyd

Floyd Member

Be still my beating heart.

Kornika King likes this.
  19. Kornika King

Kornika King Member

+1

20. Max Khiger

Max Khiger New Member

Hello!

If Kayako will do in the near future integration and parsing of customer requests from social networks, very soon other services Kayako shifted its position in the market. It is already making Zendesk long, it's great decided to freshdesk. So subscribe to the wishes of the processing of tickets that have been created from the customer comments on the social networks of the project.