1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Spanish Lenguage For User Pannel V 4.63 (pack en español para vista de usuarios)

Discussion in 'Language packs' started by Mario Menendez, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Hi! leave to you an spanish pack for user pannel! I hope you find it helpful!

Hola! les dejo un pack en español para la vista de usuarios, espero les sirva!

saludos.

Attached Files:

2. DonLapeno

DonLapeno Established Member

ijust tried this and in live chat i get alot of error when i select spanish language

Code:
    Notice
    [SIZE=14px][FONT=Lucida Grande][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#f5afae]Undefined index: fielddepartment (./__swift/cache/789868a9a4167556a8f3d8f0d15e9f9b.php:19)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Copy to clipboard:
    Notice Undefined index: fielddepartment (./__swift/cache/789868a9a4167556a8f3d8f0d15e9f9b.php:19) =================================================================================================================================[/FONT][/SIZE] Notice Undefined index: online (./__swift/cache/08c63fdda17db5d1b091d35dcd46dd4d.php:12) =================================================================================================================================  Notice Undefined index: online (./__swift/cache/08c63fdda17db5d1b091d35dcd46dd4d.php:12) =================================================================================================================================  Notice Undefined index: online (./__swift/cache/08c63fdda17db5d1b091d35dcd46dd4d.php:12) =================================================================================================================================
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/SIZE]  

and a bunch more, i rebuilt the cache but no go...

3. it Just for kayako resolved, this not have chat. that's the reason for your error's.

regards