1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Staff SMS Notification App (for download)

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by TeejMonster, May 23, 2016.

1. TeejMonster

TeejMonster Member

I have created a (very beta and somewhat hacky) SMS notification app for Kayako's helpdesk. The app allows a company to have a designated "On Call" staff member who receives SMS summaries of new tickets / tickets awaiting reply. SMS notifications are done via email-to-SMS gateway.

The plugin is free to use, distribute, and modify under the terms of the GNU General Public License. I hope this is useful to someone in need of similar functionality. Someone with rudimentary PHP knowledge (such as myself) could modify this to send a variety of notifications. Someone with excellent PHP knowledge might even be able to make the code legible.

Attached Files:

2. TeejMonster

TeejMonster Member

Last minute bug fix

Attached Files: