iOS Still no Child- or sub-departments visible

Discussion in 'Kayako Mobile' started by hadrieo, Mar 30, 2012.

1. hadrieo

hadrieo Member

We run a ict-servicedesk in s school-organization with more than 20 locations all over town. Because our engineers visit these locations in case of incidents, it is the best way for us to handle the tickets like this: All our tickets are devided over multiple departments and sub-departments. Each department is devided in subdepartments representing a school.
    This app is perfect for our needs to be informed while travelling from one location to another, just.... Child-departments are not visible for us in this app. Will there be an update in the near future to accomplish this or is there a fix?
  2. Marcel Trapman

Marcel Trapman iOS Developer Staff Member

They should be visible. Can you send a support request and, when allowed, give me a test (staff) account.
  3. hadrieo

hadrieo Member

Hello Marcel,

Do I create a standard ticket or is there another path to follow, in case of Mobile(IOS) questions?
  4. Marcel Trapman

The easiest (and best) is to send an email from within the app using settings > Contact Kayako Support
  5. hadrieo

hadrieo Member

I send it right away, using my private mailaccount. Also included a test-account. I guess it is not nessesary to include the problemdescription again?
  6. Marcel Trapman

No, when you refer to this thread (otherwise I don't know what it is about and/or who you are).
    hadrieo likes this.
  7. hadrieo

hadrieo Member

Like You are at the detists: now it functions :confused:. Before now I could not see more than the main departments. So we could say the request is allready resolved. Thanx for your attention anyway and for fast reactiontime. I guess it will stay working for now. Now we can point a date for the roll-out.
    I will de-activate the test-account also.
  8. Marcel Trapman

But you know how it is right, once you are home the pain might pop up again ;)
    Anyway, when you experience something like this again please send that email and I will look into it...