Supportskins & Kayako

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by csinibaldi, Sep 3, 2009.

1. csinibaldi

csinibaldi New Member

Hello all,

I do not usually post on these forums, however, I find it necessary to share with everyone the experience that I have had with Supportskins and Kayako.

I have been using supportskins and kayako for about a 1 1/2 years....and having been through three different helpdesk solutions prior to that; I can state the by far this has been the best. I can not say enough about Hiren and the team at supportskins he has made several custom skins for me and installed them as well as upgrades; the level of service that I have received and the quality of design has been exeptional!!!!!!! My projects delivered on time in fact early in most cases, issues are resolved within hours and the communication is constant. Hiren and the team at supportkins job well done! I appreciate your support. :D If you need customizations and support this is the team to turn to!

Now let me turn to Kayako, I have found that I again have received exceptional support, I get immediate response to my issues; I and my team enjoy all the robust features of the package and my customers constantly are impressed by the technology we have employed. Again, having been through 3 helpdesk solutions I can unequivocally say this solution is head and shoulders above the rest. I look forward to the new features that will be in the next release. So if your team does not hear positive feedback enough, Job well done and keep up the good work. I appreciate that product and service you provide. :D

Cheers

Chris Sinibaldi
    Director, Strategic Solutions
  2. John Haugeland

John Haugeland New Member

We're glad to hear you're so happy with our community members and our product. :)
  3. I couldent say it any better Chris. A year ago I couldent even dream of having my own Kayako License, but now as I have a job and getting a nice amount of salary a month I can afford it. Just to be sure I took the Trial License first, to check out things and see if it would still suite me. I requested the Trial License yesterday and its just in one word: awesome. I even had already a copple of chat sessions with the Kayako Support & Sales Team and the support they offer is aswell: awesome. In one or two days im defenatly going to buy a Monthly License, as I can't afford to buy a Lifetime License just yet. But as soon as I can, which will be in 2-3 months, I will. Kayako rocks!

Keep up the good work
    Cant wait to a see next release

Laurens Kreuze
  4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Chris,
    Thank You for the kind words! We at SupportSkins.com sincerely appreciate it :)
  5. craigbrass

craigbrass New Member

So nice to see people taking the time to post things like this.
  6. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

So true. Not many take the time to write about others.
  7. gzowner

gzowner New Member

I dont have any complaints with the staff, but there is some things that they can do better on....but thats another topic.. anyhow its a good read thanks!
  8. modchips

modchips New Member

I'm here to testify the good relationship between customer and SupportSkins..
    i bought a skin in January 2010, and download the file and worked like a charm.
    in a fire accident i lost the HD , so i decided to download again, but the period of 180 days to dowload, has been expired.. I contact Support and them let me download again the file..

i 'm very grateful about this, because this kind of behavior isn't common..
    it's very recommended to anyone who wish to implement a beauty skin. thanks
  9. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate it :)