1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Ticket arrival

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Jhun, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jhun

Jhun New Member

Hi,

Need help in ticket arrival from users. We would like to know the pattern on specific time frame when our ticket arrives the highest and the minimum on a daily basis. Hope someone could help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

This is not possible by default. You will have to create a customized report to make this work.

3. Jhun

Jhun New Member

Hi supportskins. That's where i am coming from and could figure the formula to get the result of arrival pattern.

4. Jhun

Jhun New Member

Hello there! Any one can help. Really couldnt figure the formula to make this report work.

TIA...

5. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hello Jhun,

Greetings for the day!

You may try this KQL command:

SELECT count('Tickets.Ticket Mask ID') FROM 'Tickets' WHERE 'Tickets.Creation Date' = lastMonth() GROUP BY X('Tickets.Creation Date':Day), Y('Tickets.Creation Date':hour)

It will list the count of tickets created in each hour of the day and the graphical representation of the output is available below:

upload_2019-2-11_9-56-59.png

I hope this helps!

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

6. Jhun

Jhun New Member

Hi Gurpreet,

Really appreciate this. It did show the result of created tickets but i just want to ensure though. is this showing tickets that came in and does not include tickets that we responded to?

Thanks

7. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hello Jhun,

Thank you for writing in.

The above report only display the new tickets created. It does not include the updates from staff or the end user.

8. Jhun

Jhun New Member

Wow. Thanks Gurpreet. Really appreciate this. Thank you..