1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Ticket Assignment Report

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by rduca, Jan 13, 2016.

1. rduca

rduca Member

Hello,

When I ran the report below I get duplicates. Is there any way I can remove the duplicate ticket ?

I would only like to have one instance of the ticket when status was changed from --unassigned-- to --updated owner-- .

SELECT DISTINCT 'Tickets.Ticket Mask ID' AS 'TicketID', 'Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date', 'Ticket Audit Logs. Actiontype', 'Ticket Audit Logs.Message' FROM 'Ticket Audit Logs' where 'Ticket Audit Logs.message' like 'Ticket owner changed from: -- Unassigned -- to:%' and 'Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date' = LastWeek() MULTIGROUP 'Tickets.Owner'

upload_2016-1-13_15-20-0.png

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi there,

Those are not actually duplicates, they are different times, this means the ticket was probably changed to Jason, then back to unassigned, and then back to Jason again.

Would you not want to know when that's happening?

Gary

3. rduca

rduca Member

Hi Gary,

Not really . I only want to know the first time the ticket was assigned to an owner . If it does change from one owner to another then it is inconsequential.

4. Gary McGrath

This should clear it down to single tickets for you

Code:

SELECT DISTINCT 'Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date', 'Ticket Audit Logs. Actiontype', 'Ticket Audit Logs.Message' FROM 'Ticket Audit Logs' where 'Ticket Audit Logs.message' like 'Ticket owner changed from: -- Unassigned -- to:%' and 'Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date' = today() group by 'Tickets.Ticket Mask ID', 'Tickets.Owner'

Gary

5. rduca

rduca Member

Can we aggregate this for monthly and yearly reporting. We would like to report on productivity. i.e in a given month what % of the total tickets created(new tickets) in that month does staff A own/take .

6. Gary McGrath

where you have ticket audit log.creation date = today, you can make that thismonth or lastmonth

If you want to get an entire year, you will need to build it using MK time:

('Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date' > mktime(0,0,0,01,5,2015) AND 'Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date' < mktime (23,59,59,12,31,2015))

Gary

7. Christoper Alvarez

Christoper Alvarez New Member

How do I edit the Changed BY? I tried Departments and Owner. I must be missing something.

'Ticket Audit Logs.message' like 'Ticket owner changed from: -- Unassigned -- to:%' and 'Ticket owner changed by: Department = Service Desk to:%