1. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako 3, which reached end of life in 2012. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (i.e. plain wrong!).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

Ticket invoicing

Discussion in 'Kayako 3 Forums' started by plepot, Jun 30, 2010.

1. plepot

plepot New Member

Hello,

My company is active in software package development. Our customers are mostly cities. For some we have support contract, where the customer gets the right for x hours of support. From time to time, we can also decide to bill tickets to customer (eg abuse).

I have looked into TicketPay or SupportPay to help me in generating an invoice to our accounting department. I am not clear what is the best way to achieve this. Keeping in mind that I do not want to collect the billing via ANY payment gateway.

What is your suggestion to achieve this on the Kayako platform?

Phil

2. craigbrass

craigbrass New Member

I think SupportPay allows you to create an invoice and mark it paid manually. If it doesn't, I think your only option would be custom development.

3. hamish

hamish Established Member

I cant speak for ticketpay and from past experiance I would say they are unlikely to answer your questions directly. You could try emailing them but I have known them to take months to reply.

I think that the SupportPay module could be used within your business model with a little bit of template modification you can remove the purchase funcionality from SupportPay and manually add minutes to client accounts. This will then show up in customer accounts and any billing reports allowing you to print invoices and add payments, we currently have other customers running his way.

Have you thought about setting up a Demo site with SupportPay there is a free domo available we are also able to give you some guidance on use via the live support on http://www.supportpay.com

Hope this helps
    Hamish
    SupportPay.com