1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Tickets have stopped auto closing

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by Johnboy, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Johnboy

Johnboy New Member

Hi everyone.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I have been using Kayako for a number of years and have had no real issues. However for some reason my tickets have now stopped auto closing and I have no idea why. The cron is still running on my server and my setting look correct, even though I've had a little play around trying to get this to work.

Here's my setup and auto close rule.
    • License information
    Product: Fusion
    Version 4.60.0.3971

Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Johnboy

Johnboy New Member

Anyone?

3. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Check your server errorlog for any reported errors. Most likely it seems to be an issue with the cron. Reconfirm if it is actually running and email yourself the results to see what the script fetches every time it is executed.

4. Johnboy

Johnboy New Member

Thanks for the response.

The cron is running fine and is generating the following output:

Rule Lookup (Default auto close rule): Array ( [0] => 6193 [1] => 6214 [2] => 6220 [3] => 6221 [4] => 6222 [5] => 6219 )