Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Discussion in 'Using your helpdesk' started by phpcoder, Jun 11, 2011.

1. phpcoder

phpcoder Established Member

We have had a number of customers report odd issues with browsing the client center, including reports of the random pages half loading and other pages failing to load completely. Since upgrading to the latest version I have now been able to replicate these sporadic issues in Chrome.

If I refresh a few times I sometimes able to see a white screen which shows the HTML randomly stops being output to the screen. Other times I only see the white page which partial output of the HTML code.

Has anyone else seen anything similar before I start digging? It's definitely not something at my end as we have had a number of customer and internal reports of the same.

This seems to be isolated to those who are logged in to the client center only from what I can see. The issue is not present if not logged in.

Thanks!

2. phpcoder

phpcoder Established Member

3. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Kayako Staff Staff Member

If its not a google bug, and its only happening in the client side, it might be something like an issue I had, where basically the server side php processor was actually crashing, leading to the client side either freezing half way though loading, or displaying an actual error.

Never really found out the cause, but I ended up upgrading to the latest version of 5.2 php and also switched the helpdesk over to IonCube encoding, that got rid of the error.

Gary

4. Pradeep Jangir

Pradeep Jangir New Member

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
    Here are some suggestions:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
    WE ARE FACING THAT ERROR. PLEASE GIVE A SUITABLE ANSWER IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT ITS